jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Shockingly the old Jewish writers on sopranos were not good at writing young black guy dialogue

One of the few faults with the show. I still think it was the best ever. I watch the show every weeknight on HBO2 despite seeing each episode at least ten times each. My all time favorite scene in the intervention scene with Chris. Mafia intervention is funny shit.

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
One of the few faults with the show. I still think it was the best ever. I watch the show every weeknight on HBO2 despite seeing each episode at least ten times each. My all time favorite scene in the intervention scene with Chris. Mafia intervention is funny shit.

i never could get into this show. it just didn't "hit" me like "vikings" would. or any medieval show. but if i wanna watch a show like this, joe pesci was the shit to portray the part.

Reaction score
Interesting. Tony gets off on gun charges and takes a vacation with his sister and brother in law. A vacation in which bobby bacala reveals he's never popped his murder cherry. Tony tells him that's good it's a pain in the ass.

Later they drink too much and tony and bobby get in a fight. Tony can't let it go that he lost a fight and his pride gets the best of him. Out of spite He orders bobby to do a hit while on vacation, leaving his family for a few days.

When tony gets home to nj his lawyer tells him the Feds picked up the gun charge.

Pride is one of the 7 deadly sins.

Hmmm

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Interesting. Tony gets off on gun charges and takes a vacation with his sister and brother in law. A vacation in which bobby bacala reveals he's never popped his murder cherry. Tony tells him that's good it's a pain in the ass.

Later they drink too much and tony and bobby get in a fight. Tony can't let it go that he lost a fight and his pride gets the best of him. Out of spite He orders bobby to do a hit while on vacation, leaving his family for a few days.

When tony gets home to nj his lawyer tells him the Feds picked up the gun charge.

Pride is one of the 7 deadly sins.

Hmmm

"Under the boardwalk, with a schlong in Jan's mouth""

Bamm

Reaction score
I never realized how annoying Arties wife is.

I'm still on season 1, but every fucking time shes' on camera, she's bitching relentlessly about something. JFC.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I never realized how annoying Arties wife is.

I'm still on season 1, but every fucking time shes' on camera, she's bitching relentlessly about something. JFC.

What does it say about me that I always found her the hottest of the women on the show? Even more than adrianna and meadow....

love charmaine bucco!

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
If I get bored tomorrow I'll remove all these and make then a Sopranos thread.

It deserves a thread of it's own. There is tons of quality post that could come from it. By the way, what women was the hottest that Tony had sex with? I say the girl in Vegas (Chris's friend) that Tony got high and gambled with. What y'all think?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
It deserves a thread of it's own. There is tons of quality post that could come from it. By the way, what women was the hottest that Tony had sex with? I say the girl in Vegas (Chris's friend) that Tony got high and gambled with. What y'all think?

Gloria Trillo was nice. There were a few others, like the chick who burned herself in the kitchen and the Russian babe.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Pines barrons was one of my favorite episodes. Christopher and Paulie sucking on catsup and relish packets, stranded in the woods after chasing down the Russian. Paulie losing his shoe.

Hilarious episode.

121204_TV_sopranos_barens.jpg

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Pines barrons was one of my favorite episodes. Christopher and Paulie sucking on catsup and relish packets, stranded in the woods after chasing down the Russian. Paulie losing his shoe.

Hilarious episode.

View attachment 875

One of my all time favorites

Funny thing about that episode it was filmed in upstate ny, or at least what ny city people call upstate.

I watched an interview with david chase the other day and he laughed and said they wouldnt let them actually film in the pine barrens so they filmed upstate and there are absolutely no pine trees!!!

funny stuff.

also, Steve Buscemi directed that episode.

Top Bottom