Reaction score
[video=youtube;CATHO_2onWM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CATHO_2onWM[/video]

Ah . . . you gotta love Parcells, and them "not letting the offense dictate what we do on defense." :dunce

DeMarcus Ware lined up on Randy Moss, and releasing him to Keith Davis.

lol @ Daryl Johnston "I don't understand the coverage schemes of the Dallas Cowboys, and we see this week after week."

Say what you want about Parcells . . . but he was not a good gameday coach in Dallas.

Plymkr

Reaction score
I don't think Parcells ever wanted to be a good coach in Dallas. I think he took the coin, had fun for a few years and went home. Afterall, he was on the enemy lines at one time. LOL..

Fuck that guy, parcells can go piss off. No back bone coach on gameday is more like it.

OH man, Keith Davis sucked.

Reaction score
I don't think Parcells ever wanted to be a good coach in Dallas. I think he took the coin, had fun for a few years and went home. Afterall, he was on the enemy lines at one time. LOL.

Fuck that guy, parcells can go piss off. No back bone coach on gameday is more like it.

I think Parcells wanted to be here. He missed coaching. But he had a history of burning out, and I just think he got burnt out here sooner than normally.

After his brother died in 2005, I think he mentally checked out, and just sort of half-assed his way through the rest of his time here.

Plymkr

Reaction score
I think Parcells wanted to be here. He missed coaching. But he had a history of burning out, and I just think he got burnt out here sooner than normally.

After his brother died in 2005, I think he mentally checked out, and just sort of half-assed his way through the rest of his time here.

All good points. I still hate the guy as a coach, and always will. But, you do make some good points. He seemed to always quit when the going got tough though.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It looked to me like Moss wasn't even running on that play.

He was dogging it in Oakland.

You really try hard at it don't you? It's even gotten to the point to where you are now even lying to yourself.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't think Parcells ever wanted to be a good coach in Dallas. I think he took the coin, had fun for a few years and went home. Afterall, he was on the enemy lines at one time. LOL..

I still believe that bitch sabotage some games with the Cowboys.

MichaelWinicki

In the Rotation
Reaction score
So it's below average?

Which would be.....bad?

And we're happy with it?

Way to prove me right.

BTW, .3 of a yard is pretty substantial in terms of per carry stats. That probably drops you 7 or 8 spots in the rankings.

I agree with that. The all timer is saying run it regardless of the success. I think that's true because it helps the passing game and also protects the QB.

But now ask Parcells if 3.7 per carry is something you should be happy and content with. Ask him if that's something he'd try to improve.

True only because of Felix's big play potential. He'd go for 1, 2, 1, 3, then 60 and inflate the average based off of his own ability.

I think Barber dances mainly because his blockers suck and he has to.

I know if I ran behind this line I'd have no faith whatsoever in their ability to open up lanes for me.

The team average through the first three games is 3.5 ypc, which is too low. I agree with that. But is it "terminal"? I think too many penalties on the offense and not enough turnovers created by the defense is more problematic.

This team's passing offense is so good that I think it could be a very good offense even averaging 3.5 yards per rush.

MichaelWinicki

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I still believe that bitch sabotage some games with the Cowboys.

Boy, I find that hard to believe.

Do I think his poor game-day decisions cost this teams some wins? Oh yes.

Do I think his influence on draft picks cost this team along the offensive line? Oh yes.

Do I think his vision on how to create a team that is competitive year after year is helping this team now? Definitely yes.

MichaelWinicki

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Ah . . . you gotta love Parcells, and them "not letting the offense dictate what we do on defense." :dunce

DeMarcus Ware lined up on Randy Moss, and releasing him to Keith Davis.

lol @ Daryl Johnston "I don't understand the coverage schemes of the Dallas Cowboys, and we see this week after week."

Say what you want about Parcells . . . but he was not a good gameday coach in Dallas.

I remember the gripes from a variety of sources talking about Parcells reluctance to match up more appropriate personnel when facing a 3-wide set.

Stubbornness can be a good or bad trait, depending on the circumstances. This is one of those that didn't serve the Cowboys well.

Top Bottom