Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Fati should be completely disbarred.

I have to read his decision but her actions warrant some kind of punishment. Maybe it has to come from the Georgia state officials. She lied under oath, she misused public funds, I think if they dig a little they can prove she suborned perjury. These are offenses that should get her fired.

The judge probably should have disqualified her, but there had to be a conflict of interest for him to do that. He seems to acknowledge a conflict by ordering a separation of Wade and Willis, but then he think he is breaking the conflict by kicking Wade off the case. This kind of ignores the conflict could have been behind the prosecution to begin with.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
I have to read his decision but her actions warrant some kind of punishment. Maybe it has to come from the Georgia state officials. She lied under oath, she misused public funds, I think if they dig a little they can prove she suborned perjury. These are offenses that should get her fired.

The judge probably should have disqualified her, but there had to be a conflict of interest for him to do that. He seems to acknowledge a conflict by ordering a separation of Wade and Willis, but then he think he is breaking the conflict by kicking Wade off the case. This kind of ignores the conflict could have been behind the prosecution to begin with.
Well first of all she's a liberal. Added bonus points for being a black woman she's virtually untouchable concerning the law and her breaking of it.

Those things are reserved for the rest of us.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Fati should be completely disbarred.

Stuff like this just completely reinforces to me how completely inept and politicized our judicial system is. To allow officers of the court to perjure themselves when people's (ie: defendants) lives hang in the balance is complely unethical and lacks any integrity. The judge is basically saying the witnesses perjured themselves and there will be no repurcussions and Wade has already received hundreds of thousands of dollars in tax payer funds that he and Fani spent. This shit disgusts me to the core.

Last edited:

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Attorney Kenneth Chesebro has already pleaded guilty in the Georgia election interference case involving former President Donald Trump and his allies. His lawyer, Scott Grubman, spoke with CBS News congressional correspondent Nikole Killion about Friday's ruling that allows District Attorney Fani Willis to stay on the case as long as Nathan Wade steps aside.

"If appeals are filed, absolutely No Chance this trial gets going before Nov. of 2024..."

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Attorney Kenneth Chesebro has already pleaded guilty in the Georgia election interference case involving former President Donald Trump and his allies. His lawyer, Scott Grubman, spoke with CBS News congressional correspondent Nikole Killion about Friday's ruling that allows District Attorney Fani Willis to stay on the case as long as Nathan Wade steps aside.

"If appeals are filed, absolutely No Chance this trial gets going before Nov. of 2024..."

I don't see how this case can proceed at this point. The judge basically accused Fani or lying under oath and other things as well. He basically set up the appeal for Trump and other defendants. The people who took plea deals are probably kicking themselves right about now because they see that with a little more fortitude and conviction they could be in much better shape today legally.

The judge's ruling that Fani can stay is based on the fact he is running for re-election. This is why judges should be appointed and not elected. I think he is also concerned about the effect a disqualification would have on hundreds of other cases already tried by Fani over the last few years. Every defendant who was prosecuted by Fani would have an argument to launch another time consuming and costly appeal. Fani is forever tainted by this. I still think the state of Georgia needs to step in and remove her. How can you have a prosecutor who lied under other prosecuting cases involving lying under oath and obstruction of justice?

Removing Wade from the case does not remove the fact that she hired him for an exorbitant salary while she was having the affair with him.

Trump should appeal this ruling. Maybe he can get a change of venue.

touchdown

Reaction score
After his 45-minute call with US President Joe Biden, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu releases a video saying that the two leaders discussed “Israel’s commitment to achieving all the goals of the war: the elimination of Hamas, the release of all our hostages, and the promise that Gaza will no longer pose a threat to Israel.”

touchdown

Reaction score
Good Wendy Bell Show Today

PROPAGANDA is a big theme today as we watch in real time the media's desperate plays to stay in control. Of WHAT? The headlines, the messaging, the optics, the NEWS! Watch as we expose the players, the platforms, and the purposeful lies as the race for the White House enters a critical stretch.

The Show Begins at 7 minutes in...

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
After his 45-minute call with US President Joe Biden, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu releases a video saying that the two leaders discussed “Israel’s commitment to achieving all the goals of the war: the elimination of Hamas, the release of all our hostages, and the promise that Gaza will no longer pose a threat to Israel.”

they're never gonna eliminate Hamas

Top Bottom