dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
9-0 bitchslapping by SCOTUS on the complete and utter criminal move by CO and a couple other states.

Good riddance.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The bullshit from the Marxist left will never end, until they are ended as entity altogether.

I've said it numerous times. Tons of these people need to be imprisoned for the rest of their lives, and some absolutely deserve to be executed.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
"The highest court in the land issued its decision per curiam, meaning that all nine justices agreed on a basic premise: Allowing a state to unilaterally take this kind of sweeping action would create chaos."

The Democratic Party IS the party of CHAOS.

Democrat propagandists on social media are all arguing that the case is not a defeat because the court did not rule that Trump was not an insurrectionist. Given how stupid this argument is, and how so many of them have been repeating it simultaneously, I have to believe the DNC issues their talking points memo to deflect away from what a disastrous ruling this was for Democrats in judges robes all over the country.

The SC was not asked to rule on Trump's guilt or innocence as an insurrectionist. There was no evidence or argument presented on this question. So why would the court rule on it? But, in a way, the SCOTUS did rule on it, and ruled that this question is under the purview of congress, not the states. This also means it is up to congress and not the Supreme Court to decide. And, in fact, congress did decide when they impeached Trump on a single count of inciting insurrection. But the Senate failed to convict him. The question is, can congress impeach Trump again for the same "crime"? The answer is yes, if they want to. There is nothing in the constitution that prevents him from being brought up on the same charges. If Congress did do this, I suspect Trump would claim double jeopardy and take it to the SC the same way he took his immunity case to the Supreme Court.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
NEW EVIDENCE Fani Willis LIED Under Oath! Ashleigh Merchant SUBPOENAED to Testify in Investigation?

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
NEW EVIDENCE Fani Willis LIED Under Oath! Ashleigh Merchant SUBPOENAED to Testify in Investigation?

I saw this story but it looks to me like most of what this new witness has to say is hearsay. Of course this might not matter to the judge who is just trying to determine if Fani has a conflict of interest and if she lied under oath. It is not a criminal matter so hearsay may be acceptable.

If the judge accepts the new testimony, Fani, Wade and Wade's buddy Bradley are all in trouble for lying under oath and potential obstructing justice. If it turns out the 3 of them colluded on their testimony you can add witness tampering and obstruction of justice to the mix.

touchdown

Reaction score
Here's the BS List of Political guests that the corrupt Biden Administration has invited for the SOTU address to a Joint Session of Congress Thursday night.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Here's the BS List of Political guests that the corrupt Biden Administration has invited for the SOTU address to a Joint Session of Congress Thursday night.

Won't be watching 2 seconds of this nonsense.

I wonder how much speed and coke they'll have Diaper Boy jacked up with for this appearance.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I will only read reports of what was said... Watching it would make me puke.
Let me save you the trouble...

"blah blah, Trump bad blah blah"

"blah uh blah, climate change will destroy the universe, it's more powerful than Thanos blah blah"

"uh, em, blah, um where am I, blah um George Floys is a national hero"

'um, oh um yeah...Kamala's box doesnt smell as bad you think...um, yeah um I sniffed once"

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

The State of the Union address is the greatest example of what is wrong with Washington today. It will be almost an hour of non-stop horse manure piled on top of BS piled on top the rotting corpse of democracy. Regardless of the party, this address has become more about grandstanding, empty promises, and blustering than the actual state of the union. You will not hear about the problems at the border. You will not hear about the fed printing money until it is worthless. You will not hear about the threat the national debt poses to the economy and every citizen of America. What you will hear is a bunch of rubbish about various victims, all the great things Biden has done that have helped no one, how we need to spend more and more money despite being in debt up to our necks, and of course, what terrible people those who want to save America really are.

This clown show should be replaced with the president writing a short letter to congress without all the fanfare.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
CA Senate race will be between Schiff & Garvey

It's California. Garvey will lose by at least 20 points and probably more. The Democrats in that state would rather all perish from starvation than vote for a Republican.

touchdown

Reaction score
SAY THE NAME ! !

53574859450_6e40d96d33_w.jpg

Top Bottom