superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
had a great one late where he came out of nowhere to deflect a sure TD. I didn't think he had it like that.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
So far I'm still saying we did good on picking up Mo.

Barron does look like the kinda safety we'd love to have... darnit.

Imagine him and Church out there!!

KalEl

Reaction score
Probably would have ended up being Barron and Sensabaugh, not Barron and Church.

BangersandMash

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Not saying Barron doesn't have immense potential but he wouldn't have changed the way you match up with Giants like Claiborne does. He adds much more to the defense than Barron would have.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Not saying Barron doesn't have immense potential but he wouldn't have changed the way you match up with Giants like Claiborne does. He adds much more to the defense than Barron would have.

Absolutely

Claiborne was the best case scenario for us...that draft couldn't have worked out better in the 1st round

CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Dallas picks Barron and all of you are bitching about Scandrick playing RCB. Claiborne was the right pick hands down.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I always liked Barron coming out and felt he'd have been a great fit here.

That said, as I mentioned on draft day I never thought trading up for Claiborne was a real possibility either, and he plays a far more important position in todays league. He was also the best defensive player in the draft. Very happy with how it turned out.

I do suspect Barron's gonna be a fine NFL player for a long time though.

Top Bottom