Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I was also going to respond with Creeper. I'm not sure what he means by a "more Republican candidate." We don't need the RINO's like Paul Ryan, Mike Johnson, Romney, McConnell, and the rest. They need to be gutted from the party. They no longer support my conservative values as we just witnessed witht he recent funding bill.

America First is beyond Trump. He may be the leader of the party but no other candidate will be able to rally the base and we may never see another 71 million votes for anyone else if we go back to business as usual with these fools.

By more Republican I mean less compromising of Republican priorities. My point is I think some Republicans are throwing away their integrity as Republicans just to oppose Trump. It is stupid. Trump's policies are good for America and should be welcomed by Republicans, even if you don't like Trump personally.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I was just thinking about this yesterday. DeSantis has gone back to Florida and continued to do a good job by all accounts. But he's toast as a presidential candidate and he has no one to blame but himself and his advisors. He could have been the leader of the party and even a serious contender for VP but he chose to go against the MAGA wing of the party. The landscape will change in 2028 and the front runner will be Trump's VP if Trump wins (and that's a big if).
4 years is a long time and once Trump is done I still believe DeSantis can recover. I am not committing to Trump's VP until I see who it is. Trump made a mistake with Pence, and if he has 1 shortcoming it is who he picks to be around him.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Police detain 100 in pro-Palestinian protest camp at Boston's Northeastern University

Police detained about 100 people as they moved in to clear an encampment of pro-Palestinian protesters in response to the use of anti-Semitic slurs, the school said.

The action was taken after protesters resorting to “virulent anti-Semitic slurs, including ‘Kill the Jews,’ crossed the line,” the school said in a statement on social media platform X.

I wonder how the US MSM would freak out if there was group of people in a counter-protest/encampment, that yelled "Kill the Palestinians!!!" ???

THAT would receive WALL-to-WALL Coverage, no doubt!!

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I wonder how the US MSM would freak out if there was group of people in a counter-protest/encampment, that yelled "Kill the Palestinians!!!" ???

THAT would receive WALL-to-WALL Coverage, no doubt!!

I wish I had the time and resources to pay for a group to do just that and create a documentary showing the lead up to the event, purposely choosing people that are pro-Palestinians or even from there (if that is possible). Then release the video after they're arrested to show it was all contrived to demonstrate the hypocrisy and threat to the 1st amendment.

I'd also love to get ahold of the video that Israel has apparently released to a select few for viewing (or create my own out of available footage) that shows many of the atrocities committed on October 7th then find a way to have it projected on walls or buildings wherever these protests are occurring in full view of everyone while they are protesting so they can be constantly reminded of what they're glossing over

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
4 years is a long time and once Trump is done I still believe DeSantis can recover. I am not committing to Trump's VP until I see who it is. Trump made a mistake with Pence, and if he has 1 shortcoming it is who he picks to be around him.
No doubt about Trump being bad picking the people around him. If he is somehow able to get enough votes to overcome all the fraud they have planned then he better be sure EVERY single person he puts in his administration is someone who is thoroughly vetted to not be be part of the deep state.

Of course I have a feeling they know Trump is so popular now with even more people, especially with the increasing black and Hispanic support, that there is no way they can inject that much fraud. Trump is going to get more actual votes this time than any candidate in history. They would have to give Biden too many fake votes. Of course they just may be brazen enough to do that but I have a strong suspicion something is going to "happen" that will cause them to cancel the election. It is either that or there will be enough "Republican" congressman "resign" early who will be replaced by demonRAT governors who will pass a law keeping Trump from running due to being a felon from one of the the lawfare schemes they have so carefully orchestrated.

Last edited:

touchdown

Reaction score
A sniper from the Jefferson Parish Sheriff’s Office SWAT team ended a violent standoff when he shot and killed a gunman suspected of shooting six people this week, including three Kenner Police officers earlier Sunday (April 28).

The deceased suspect was identified as 31-year-old Matthew Lathers, who was wanted for an armed robbery committed last Tuesday in Kenner in which a 56-year-old victim was shot, and for shooting and wounding two men who made the mistake Sunday of stopping in front of the residence in which Lathers was hiding, in the 700 block of Farm Avenue, authorities said.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Because he'd be arrested and sued and the school district would be million of dollars poorer.
Maybe if it's shit-house California. Defending yourself is a right; if anyone claims his youth as an excuse I'd remind them that he'd be educated enough to elect having his balls chopped off if he felt he was a she. :/

touchdown

Reaction score
A Tennessee elementary school principal had tears streaming down her face as she was booked for allegedly covering up a student-teacher assault at her school.

Fabre Ford, the principal of Southwest Elementary School in Fayette County, Tennessee, was arrested after allegedly withholding information about a fourth-grade student attacking a teacher.

According to deputies, fifth-grade social studies teacher Demetrious Bradley was left concussed after the child battered him with the large metal cup.

Top Bottom