touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score

“Last night’s events downtown were really just a tragedy. It saddens me to see the unwillingness for people to exercise their First Amendment rights in a way that gets their message out but also protects the rights of others,” Chief Day said.

Governor Tina Kotek released a statement condemning the acts of vandalism at Portland State University and at the Portland police training facility early Thursday morning.

”I fully condemn the criminal actions taken Thursday morning that resulted in the burning of 15 Portland Police Bureau cars, endangering first responders and the surrounding community. I have absolutely no tolerance for discriminatory harassment, violence, or property damage. This includes the acts of vandalism seen this week at the Portland State University library and against nearby businesses. These actions are in direct opposition to Oregon values and threaten working people, families, businesses, and our community as a whole. The Oregon State Police have launched a response on the outer perimeter of Portland State University. The state is prepared to exercise the full extent of the law.”

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

“Last night’s events downtown were really just a tragedy. It saddens me to see the unwillingness for people to exercise their First Amendment rights in a way that gets their message out but also protects the rights of others,” Chief Day said.

Governor Tina Kotek released a statement condemning the acts of vandalism at Portland State University and at the Portland police training facility early Thursday morning.

”I fully condemn the criminal actions taken Thursday morning that resulted in the burning of 15 Portland Police Bureau cars, endangering first responders and the surrounding community. I have absolutely no tolerance for discriminatory harassment, violence, or property damage. This includes the acts of vandalism seen this week at the Portland State University library and against nearby businesses. These actions are in direct opposition to Oregon values and threaten working people, families, businesses, and our community as a whole. The Oregon State Police have launched a response on the outer perimeter of Portland State University. The state is prepared to exercise the full extent of the law.”

This is far worse than what the J6 protesters did, but I am certain we will not see a 4 year nationwide manhunt to find the people who did this damage and committed acts of violence against police. We will see statements like these expressing faux outrage then nothing. Maybe a few arrests but the charges will be dropped. Remember the two attorney's who firebombed 2 cop cars in NY city during the riots of 2020? They were arrest, indicted, convicted and the judge gave them time served of a few months in prison! Compare that to J6 prisoners who were locked up for years, mostly in solitary, then convicted of misdemeanors and sentences to years in prison despite not damaging anything.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

We are SO fucked!

OMG! He has it backwards. We sell bonds, which is borrowing money, then we print money to pay back the borrowers. This is very simple to understand.

What troubles me is there are people in our government that think printing more money does not harm our currency. This is even more stupid than this guys inability to understand why we print money. Every time we dilute our currency we reduce its value. Every form of savings is diminished by this. Every trade involving currency is impacted. Printing money destroys wealth, drives up interest rates and increases inflation. This is exactly why people today are suffering from inflation. It is why oil prices are up against the dollar. If people in our government do not understand this, then we really are so screwed.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Top Bottom