touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Mark Levin exposes the "Great Humanitarian and Fighter for the Little Guy - FDR" as a Racist and a Bigot against Blacks and Jews.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
people who do nothing and build nothing and have never attempted either are always the loudest in telling everyone else how things should be, drives me nuts

I'm a builder and wish everyone was required to build something in their lives and have to deal with the government and its bureaucracy. You'd never want the government to do anything after dealing with their nonsense

you'd think the DMV would have already made this obvious to everyone yet many still like to appeal to the nebulous "they" to solve all the worlds ills instead of looking in the mirror and starting with themselves

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I would love to be able to post this at cowboyszone in their covid forum(if they still have it) but those motherfuckers kicked me out of the covid zone for posting truth. Fuck them.
The people that run that place are obviously fucktarded liberals. They go about everything there the wrong way.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

Democrats do not care about human lives unless they can exploit their deaths for political purposes. When they can't , they simply ignore the tragedy. They show us this all the time. Laken Riley is just the latest example, but never forget when Hillary Clinton asked, "what difference does it make now how those 4 people died?" She revealed exactly how all Democrats think about the lives of others. It makes no difference to them unless they can exploit it for political power.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I would love to be able to post this at cowboyszone in their covid forum(if they still have it) but those motherfuckers kicked me out of the covid zone for posting truth. Fuck them.
I go blocked from posting their too and I have no idea why.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
The drummer for Motley Crue threatened to leave the United States if Trump beats Democrat Joe Biden in the upcoming 2024 election.

In an interview with The Big Issue, he mentioned that if the election doesn’t turn out as he hopes, he intends to return to Greece, his birthplace.

“Dude, I swear to God if that happens, then I’m coming over to visit the U.K. I’m out of here,” Lee said.

Well Bye Felicia.jpg

Top Bottom