Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
the boise state canadian lets us all know that [2019 head] coach Kris Richard is well liked, respected and a great motivator

I think the addition of Richard is mainly what has a lot of us predicting 10 or 11 wins this year.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
There's always some excuse for why shit doesn't ever end well for the Cowboys the last quarter century.

so true

FYI-got my cherry busted at the zone and got suspended for a day for posting this doozy in response to the question of what I would give Seattle for Earl Thomas:

W0bdXdI.gif

I know its obvious to all you puritans reading but I had no idea this would break commandment #2:

Cowboys Zone Rule #2 - You will not post obscene or non-family friendly content.

I'd love to meet the person who finds this gif obscene or is offended and hear them explain why, I don't get it

personally I'd find it difficult to get around with that big of a stick up my ass

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If Jerry spent as much time competently running his football team as he does tapping new revenue streams, the Cowboys would be looking at their 30th consecutive Lombardi.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Is it my imagination or could other teams in the league have fans rent these places out and film practices? Again, money over everything else.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
"Wouldn't do 'em any good, we just beat the man in front of us." -- Ginger

Yeah thats always worked like a charm. Seriously though only Jerry would shoot his team in the foot like that over a few bucks. At least the gambling thing I can see. Supposed to be worth 2.5 billion a year in extra revenue to the league. The apartments are chump change OTOH.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
so true

FYI-got my cherry busted at the zone and got suspended for a day for posting this doozy in response to the question of what I would give Seattle for Earl Thomas:

W0bdXdI.gif

I know its obvious to all you puritans reading but I had no idea this would break commandment #2:

Cowboys Zone Rule #2 - You will not post obscene or non-family friendly content.

I'd love to meet the person who finds this gif obscene or is offended and hear them explain why, I don't get it

personally I'd find it difficult to get around with that big of a stick up my ass

I would have been gone after one post and one pm from the mod.

Mod: We had to "bench" you for language in a recent post in the thread "I would suck Garrett's dick"
Me: Ok, well, thanks for letting me know, Adolf, now go fuck yourself.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
RKG

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
"But not Atlanta, Green Bay, Minnesota, New Orleans, or the Rams," he added.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

No shit dimwit. When "compete" really has no hard definition and "moral victories" are as highly regarded as points victories.

Top Bottom