Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Late?

The report was from 1 hour 17 minutes ago. I added it here an hour ago.

I know we all want our news instantaneously.....
But dayum!
LOL

The CUT was late. Not your report.

Context is key.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The CUT was late. Not your report.

Context is key.

Gotcha

Well shit, the cut has been late since the ATL game last season

Maybe he and Dez can enjoy watching the Cowboys games this season from the comfort of Dez’ couch

Reaction score
It would be cool if moore puts his fingerprints somehow on these qbs. I do not think its fair to say hes a bust when evaluating rush and white because the backup oline is awful and linehan is a moron. Moore will likely follow suit as hes learning from obi wan linehan,, i thinknits too early to shit on moore based on performance of the qbs in preseason

Shit on him because of his haircut? Yes
Shit on him because of his stupid face? Sure
Shit on him because of his terrible career in the nfl? Ok
Shit on him because of his weak ass arm? Absolutely

Theres a lot of reasons to shit on kellen moore

But as a bad qb coach whose qbs do not stand a chance ??? No sir not yet

Dude, the stupid face is what assures him of failure. Nobody can succeed with a face like that. Well... there was Haley Joel Osment, but he seems to have disappeared as an adult. My theory still holds.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Like I said in other thread, one of the dumbest bastards ever.

And those shit for brains Zoners have been crying out of their ass for weeks about how this guy should be a starter and is a "generational" type talent at TE. (even though he's been here 3 yrs and doesn't know the plays or who to block, spends all his spare time rapping and just pulled this dumbshit stunt last night)

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If there ever was a photo that epitomized 23 years, here ya go.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
If there ever was a photo that epitomized 23 years, here ya go.

Well, really he should plead guilty, take the fine and/or suspension handed down by Goodell and then go fuck himself.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
That's the cocky look of a guy who knows the retarded owner has his back. "What? Me worried?"

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
BWAHAAHA! Now that Chaz is gone, we have new low hanging fruit, with same idiots not recognizing it.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Really? Give me one logical reason for this.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Only of these four with even a bus driver prayer is White, but they should be looking at the market.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Two and three are virtual certainties IMO.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Some? More like everything, and with senile Jerry and the coach that dwells under his desk leading us, that aint happening.

You act like this team is completely devoid of talent, and it isn't. There's a lot of good players here.

Dak Prescott won 13 games as a rookie QB despite having to play for Red Goober. Our defense certainly looks considerably better today than it was two years ago. Winning 10 or 11 is not that far fetched. Hell we would have won 10 or 11 last yr too had Goodell and the league not screwed us out of 6 games of our best player.

Reaction score
You act like this team is completely devoid of talent, and it isn't. There's a lot of good players here.

Dak Prescott won 13 games as a rookie QB despite having to play for Red Goober. Our defense certainly looks considerably better today than it was two years ago. Winning 10 or 11 is not that far fetched. Hell we would have won 10 or 11 last yr too had Goodell and the league not screwed us out of 6 games of our best player.

But that's the point. There's always some excuse for why shit doesn't ever end well for the Cowboys the last quarter century. This year will be no different because the culture of the team is not different. I'm figuring that once again the offensive line not being 100% will be a major downfall for the team.

As for the defense, I'll believe it when I see it. This wouldn't be the first time the defense has been sold as "improved" or a "strength" only to suck ass all season long. We still have no safeties, and won't stop dominant up the gut running games because we have no tackles. Run first teams should eat this defense alive while the old faithful deep pass down the middle on 3rd & 10 will be there more often than not as per usual.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
But that's the point. There's always some excuse for why shit doesn't ever end well for the Cowboys the last quarter century. This year will be no different because the culture of the team is not different. I'm figuring that once again the offensive line not being 100% will be a major downfall for the team.

Damnit ZoneSucks, I want to have at least a few days of Homerism ok? Now play along like a good Universor.

As for the defense, I'll believe it when I see it. This wouldn't be the first time the defense has been sold as "improved" or a "strength" only to suck ass all season long. We still have no safeties, and won't stop dominant up the gut running games because we have no tackles. Run first teams should eat this defense alive while the old faithful deep pass down the middle on 3rd & 10 will be there more often than not as per usual.

How many dominant, up the gut running teams are there? How many run first teams are there?

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
the boise state canadian lets us all know that [2019 head] coach Kris Richard is well liked, respected and a great motivator

Top Bottom