Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Brandon George ‏@DMN_George 41m
Speaking of SFA, ex-Cowboys OL Nate Newton says he can't tell how good Dallas OL is because D is so bad, looks like Earl Campbell facing SFA

They can't be any worse. Can't be. Just can't.

Reaction score
Talk of keeping 10 dlineman and 6 receivers.

Where would we go short?

Oh yeah... Rb probably.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Hate the Eagles but those retros they wore a year or two ago were sweet.

And what are the Titans doing? Improving those horrible baby blue flaming T things?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Bryan Broaddus @BryanBroaddus

With Ben Malena injured look for the Cowboys to bring in DJ Adams from Portland State to take his spot. Adams was with SD this spring.

Mickey Spagnola @Spags52

Welcomed sight for Cowboys here at training camp, Brandon Carr just arrived. Says he's ready to go, and boy do the Cowboys need him.

Retweeted by David Helman

Reaction score
Twitter: Claiborne and McClain to practice/Malena to be waived

@fishsports: Claiborne: 'I am expecting to practice today and I am looking forward to it.' #cowboys @1053thefan

@ddavison Morris Claiborne (sore right knee) intends to practice this afternoon. So does Rolando McClain, who declined to specify his injury. #Cowboys

"@toddarcher: Cowboys will waive/injured RB Ben Malena. Reverts to IR if not claimed."

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Some encouraging news here:

Derek Eagleton @derekeagleton

Three times today Romo has connected on deep balls. Strong, accurate throws. So much for the back affecting his deep passes...

Retweeted by Bryan Broaddus

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
CMD?

Jaguars | Marqise Lee's effort criticized
Sat, 09 Aug 2014 14:39:53 -0700

Jacksonville Jaguars WR Marqise Lee's effort in the first preseason game was criticized by head coach Gus Bradley. He played 16 snaps and wasn't targeted on a pass play. "I think that's one of those things we're looking at – it's the consistency," Bradley said. "Run your routes (like the football) is coming to you. You can't change speeds. You can't choose when and when not to. I've told you before that I've seen him switch to where he's more focused. I'd like to visit with him about what happened (Friday.) He did play good, but he could have done some things even more precise. It wasn't exactly where we need him to be."
Comment | Source: The Florida Times-Union - Ryan O'Halloran |

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/NFL?page=1#ixzz39x1wsAnv

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Melton has a groin injury, looks like he is going to miss at least 1-2 weeks if not more.

Crawford also injured, calf injury they say

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Could be worth watching. With our DL issues if Detroit ends up shopping Fairley for something within reason, I wonder if we might have interest.

Lions | Nick Fairley demoted?
Mon, 11 Aug 2014 17:51:16 -0700
Detroit Lions DT Nick Fairley practiced with the second-team Monday, Aug. 11. DT C.J. M. Mosley replaced him with the first-team.
Comment | Source: ESPN.com - Michael Rothstein |

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz3A8eSvNw6

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
GM Jerry on the job guys, don't worry.

David Helman @HelmanDC

Cowboys officially announce the signing of OG Stephen Goodin to replace Andre Cureton. Addition of P Tom Hornsey from Mon. is official, too

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Cowboys officially announce the signing of OG Stephen Goodin to replace Andre Cureton. Addition of P Tom Hornsey from Mon. is official, too
Yep.... Need moar guards and punters. Don't need any linebackers, defensive linemen or secondary people.

Top Bottom