Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Seattle in a blowout. They collect three picks and won't drop any, like everyone else does. NE will lose four fumbles because they're not used to working with fully inflated footballs.

Reaction score
Patriots will win because the Seattle offense is anemic. Bill is a master at taking away an opponents strength/first option and making you beat them another way. I think they take Russell's mobility away. Make him beat you as a quarterback. He's average in the pocket.

Pats win.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
That Hillary Swank one makes me want to throw my remote through my flatscreen every time.

+100
The rest of them are are just horribly over dramatic.
Unfortunate,but I know some actual victims that don't get that choked up,they are mostly angry.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Patriots will win because the Seattle offense is anemic. Bill is a master at taking away an opponents strength/first option and making you beat them another way. I think they take Russell's mobility away. Make him beat you as a quarterback. He's average in the pocket.

Pats win.
This is umm.... Exactly what Denver tried to do.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The NFC is just better than the AFC. I got the Hawks winning by double digits.
Pats do have the capability to make it ugly and keep it ugly, but that plays right into Seattle's specialty.

Reaction score
It is a tough game to call, which is why Vegas has the spread at 1.

The Seahawks haven't looked like world beaters this year and really struggled to beat the Packers at home. That's a part of the reason why more money is being placed on the Pats.

Reaction score
This is umm.... Exactly what Denver tried to do.

Denver was mentally weak. Manning is my homeboy, but he always shrinks when the lights are bright.

Even that Chicago SB was close most of the game and that was Rex Grossman. I think a pick six basically won the game for the Colts.

Patriots are better coached and have a better QB.

They won't be "scared" of the LOB.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Animated_Vince_Lombardi_Trophy_Super_Bowl_NFL_Football_Team_Winner-1mini.gif
1421636685643.jpg
Animated_Vince_Lombardi_Trophy_Super_Bowl_NFL_Football_Team_Winner-1mini.gif

Pats 33
Hawks 17

Seattle needed a miracle to make it this far, their D isn't as nasty this year, and Wilson's "little engine that could" act finally comes to an end.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Denver was mentally weak. Manning is my homeboy, but he always shrinks when the lights are bright.

Even that Chicago SB was close most of the game and that was Rex Grossman. I think a pick six basically won the game for the Colts.

Patriots are better coached and have a better QB.

They won't be "scared" of the LOB.

Didn't you same the same shit when the Pats lost twice to an inferior Giants team in the Super Bowl?

Seahags will win. It probably wont be close.

Top Bottom