dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Bob, we look forward towards you not posting anymore until preseason.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
NSFW....mf'ers are losing their mind. Also, saw some potential Hostiles in there..."I kept insisting it...was...not...over..but alas, it was."

[video=youtube_share;YwmP0UwHL9k]http://youtu.be/YwmP0UwHL9k[/video]

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
sooo...after the game someone snaps a photo of Belichick kissing his daughter on the mouth and apparently feeling up her boobs too

ok

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I was asking some people this after someone in one of those "dad ads" did it in a Superbowl ad... But at what point geographically do parents kiss their kids on the lips? Nobody in Texas or the south that I know of does that. Seems kind of weird, at least to me.

But geez, she looks more like his sister there. Yuck.

Reaction score
I was asking some people this after someone in one of those "dad ads" did it in a Superbowl ad... But at what point geographically do parents kiss their kids on the lips? Nobody in Texas or the south that I know of does that. Seems kind of weird, at least to me.

... at least not after the kid is like 5 years old.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score

I know there's nothing behind it, it just seems as odd as kissing your mom on the lips. Not something I'd be comfortable doing.

Reaction score

Years ago I knew a very fine upstanding family from Pennsylvania in which the Mom was a lip kisser to her children. Just a quick dry peck. No tongue, of course.

Very nice, decent, morally upstanding, kind, well educated people. Nothing strange about them.

It seemed a little odd to me too, though.

Belichick was raised in Maryland. Not sure what that means.

Top Bottom