Reaction score
Fuck Buehler...

If Jerrah loves him that much that he wants to pay him for nothing let him become his personal assistant. Holley actually serves a purpose on this team

Reaction score
Geeze, Roy....I'll give ya this, you defend your wrongness to the bitter end.

lol

I already said i was wrong.. fuck me i guess. In my defense, all i saw was the full speed view from the NFL, behind the players and it looked like he was just stretching the ball for the goalline. I didn't get any super slow mo or side views or frame by frame views, but hey.. i was wrong.

He did run hard though, and also didn't "throw his arms over his head" either.. but he did showboat. Shouldn't have done it, but we won anyway.. and that's why you don't gamble on sports, ha.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So Jerry wants to cut a player who can produce over cutting a player who we no longer need? I guess he'll never figure out he's not a personnel man.

Reaction score
Fuck Buehler...

If Jerrah loves him that much that he wants to pay him for nothing let him become his personal assistant. Holley actually serves a purpose on this team

Yup.. Jerry is a dumbass.

Suprised no one has responded to the radio tidbit that Jerry said he was the one who gave the green flag for Murray to go ahead and break Emmitt's record.

Guess nothing the man does suprises anyone anymore, lol.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yup.. Jerry is a dumbass.

Suprised no one has responded to the radio tidbit that Jerry said he was the one who gave the green flag for Murray to go ahead and break Emmitt's record.

Guess nothing the man does suprises anyone anymore, lol.

I dislike him more and more every year.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Before you guys do your Jerry is a moron bit, please remember ritchie whitt is kind of a dumbass.

In the preaseaon he was on the air and someone told him we signed hatcher, he wasn't sure who that was and proclaimed breaking news the cowboys signed Devon Hester...
It took like two hours for him to be corrected.

So until it happens it's just speculation and Whitt is basically a dumbass...that is why i said this is like a zone source story.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Fuck Buehler...

Buehler quit serving a purpose the minute they moved the kickoffs. Not that it matters. You'll have to encase his foot in cement before Jerry ever notices...

jiggyfly

In the Rotation
Reaction score
So its just completely out of the realm of any possibility that maybe Garrett has some input on this decision or that maybe Jerry is listening to his coaching staff?

I would think that Loper would be released before anybody else anyway since Dockery is back at practice.

C

Cr122

Jerruh and the head coach butting heads? You don't say.

He'll drive Jason out of town like he did with Jimmy.

Why do we need 2 kickers on this team. Bailey has proven he can do the job.

And why Holley? There's other pieces of shit that stink worse than him.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jerruh and the head coach butting heads? You don't say.

He'll drive Jason out of town like he did with Jimmy.

I think if it came down to a bigtime Jerry vs Jason bash, Stephen would finally step in and take away Daddy's keys.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Angel of Death passed us up and helped the Raiders.....:tear

The only thing I will be disappointed about when Mr Jones finally "goes" will be the stupid JJ stickers the Cowboys will be wearing on their helmets. Then again, Jerry might demand in his will that they replace the Star with his face.

jiggyfly

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Why would anybody think Jerry would but heads over Buehler, With that line of thinking Holley should be an even bigger pet cat.

Somebody on the coaching staff has to want Buehler on the roster.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The only thing I will be disappointed about when Mr Jones finally "goes" will be the stupid JJ stickers the Cowboys will be wearing on their helmets. Then again, Jerry might demand in his will that they replace the Star with his face.

lol

You may dislike Jerry more than me.

C

Cr122

I think if it came down to a bigtime Jerry vs Jason bash, Stephen would finally step in and take away Daddy's keys.

I hope so, because Jerruh has been killing this team since Jimmy left. Maybe not in all aspects but most.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
sounds like b/s to me

of course.

I'm beginning to think you were raised to please Jerry like the princess Eddie Murphy was supposed to marry in Coming to America.

vanessabell_1.jpg

Jerry: What kind of music do you like?
dbair: Whatever music you like your Jerryness.
Jerry: What type of food do you like?
dbair: Whatever food you like your Jerryness.
Jerry: So no matter what I tell you, you have to do it?
dbair: Yes your Jerryness.
Jerry: Bark like a dog.
dbair: arf, arf, arf
Jerry: A big dog.
dbair: WOOF! WOOF!

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Why would anybody think Jerry would but heads over Buehler, With that line of thinking Holley should be an even bigger pet cat.

Somebody on the coaching staff has to want Buehler on the roster.

Unless that somebody was Garrett that wouldn't matter. If Garrett wants him gone, and he's still here, it would have to be because Jerry says so.

Reaction score
Before you guys do your Jerry is a moron bit, please remember ritchie whitt is kind of a dumbass.

In the preaseaon he was on the air and someone told him we signed hatcher, he wasn't sure who that was and proclaimed breaking news the cowboys signed Devon Hester...
It took like two hours for him to be corrected.

So until it happens it's just speculation and Whitt is basically a dumbass...that is why i said this is like a zone source story.

Its not a bit.. Jerry is simply a dumbass.

I don't know about the Richie Whitt crap, but there are multiple people who heard him say the stupid shit about giving the green light to let Murray go ahead and pass Emmitt's record. That is the single dumbest thing i've ever heard from an NFL owner.

Top Bottom