Who would you prefer to see win the SB, since we're out of it?

• Green Bay Packers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Francisco 49ers

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Other - list

• Total voters
Reaction score
Houston is close enough to irritate Jerry and maybe actually steal some of his fans and, therefore, his profits.

Close second is the Bears, one of the few other NFC teams I've always kind of liked. Most of those other teams I can't stand for one reason or another.

I'm curious, what do you find objectionable about the Broncos? (Their owner? Elway?)

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm curious, what do you find objectionable about the Broncos? (Their owner? Elway?)

Personally, I get serious Manning fatigue. Peyton is great, but I get tired of seeing his mug everywhere and hearing so much about him.

I have nothing against the Broncos as a franchise. And really, not for the Falcons, either.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
1a. Falcons..........Don't mind rooting for a team that has accomplished so little after being in the NFL for so long

1b. Broncos..............Peyton

1c. Texans...............Take over ther state of Texas in popularity and show Jerry what a properly run franchise is supposed to look like.

Reaction score
Yeah .... Falcons aren't too objectional either. Arthur Blank rebounded well from Vick and Patrino issues. Gotta give him credit for that.

Top Bottom