Who would you prefer to see win the SB, since we're out of it?

• Green Bay Packers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Francisco 49ers

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Other - list

• Total voters
Reaction score
I'm rooting for Peyton. Think it's a travesty his retarded brother has more rings than he does.

I also pretty much hate every other team on that list.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Giants or Texans as that likely annoys Jerry the most which might lead to change

Seeing Wade hoist a Lombardi would make me laugh

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Da Bears. That defense deserves to win it all. We haven't seen a more dominate defense since the 2000 Ravens D.

63echo

Reaction score
I lived in Colorado Springs for awhile and had some Bronco stench rub off on me, so I voted for them. It also doesn't hurt that I like Manning and Elway.

The Texans winning it all would be acceptable as well, though their fans are becoming more obnoxious by the day.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Giants.

I want them to continue to rub it in our faces.

Fuck Jerry and Stephen. Fuck that little kid too.

Reaction score
You mean that stinking rich ass kid that won't have to work a day in his lifetime. Yeah I agree, fuck him.

Reaction score
I voted for the Texans ... mostly because I think it would bring more heat on Jerry.

I'd enjoy seeing the Broncos win, though.

Reaction score
Texans would be #2 on my list I guess. I don't have a strong dislike for them.

#3 would probably be New England, although they're not included in the poll because I could only list 10.

I would basically just hate it if Pittsburgh, New York, the Ray Lewis's, or the 49'ers won another one.

Reaction score
Would be funny if a lot of the Texas fan base jumped on the Texans bandwagon and they suddenly became the most popular team in the state.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Houston is close enough to irritate Jerry and maybe actually steal some of his fans and, therefore, his profits.

Close second is the Bears, one of the few other NFC teams I've always kind of liked. Most of those other teams I can't stand for one reason or another.

Top Bottom