dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Some of the players I thought might sign pretty quick somewhere are still out there.

Dontari Poe, Jonathan Hankins, Bennie Logan all stick out.

Couple other guys who haven't lived up to what people thought but are young guys with some upside. Datone Jones and Devin Taylor.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Here's hoping JJ Willbust and Terrance Williams end up in different uniforms by todays end.

Wilcox had or has a visit with Tampa set up, also read Seattle is interested in him.

Still haven't seen anything on TW, but with the top-end guys all signing yesterday it may now just be a matter of a couple days more for him.

Reaction score
I think its kind of telling how the Eagles, who were interested in every receiver out there it seems, didn't even glance at Williams direction.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think its kind of telling how the Eagles, who were interested in every receiver out there it seems, didn't even glance at Williams direction.

Redskins lost both starting WR's, and so far they haven't either. Though that might change.

Maybe TW finds he isn't worth as much as he hoped and signs a 1yr deal here.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
updated list of cowboys free agents, pg 6:

- seahawks added as interested in wilcox.

- brice bulter making $1.1 million ($300k guaranteed).

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Redskins lost both starting WR's, and so far they haven't either. Though that might change.
They still have Crowder and Doctson and are meeting again with Pryor, though. So TW wouldn't even play there.

Pryor is the real concern. He could be deadly with a good QB.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

Maybe TW finds he isn't worth as much as he hoped and signs a 1yr deal here.

That's what I'm thinking happens with TWill.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Word is the Browns are actually fielding offers for Osweiler. Now that no other team would be on the hook for any guaranteed money teams are starting to show interest. So the Browns will likely be able to add to that list of picks.

The sad/funny thing is that the Browns could have 5 1's, 5 2's, and 5 3's in this years draft and still fuck them all up and end up in last place at the end of the season

The Browns are like that hot chick in high school that everyone wanted who you see 20-30 years later at Walmart and she's fat, ugly, that has a tramp stamp of her own name, has four kids from four baby daddy's who's trying to buy store brand tequila and a carton of newports with food stamps and you know still isn't done making bad life decisions and is destined to be like this for the rest of her life

They both were great once but are now and forever will be at the bottom of the barrel

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Can't remember who it was that said this but one of the beat writers was saying that the Cowboy have no plans to sign any player 28 or older to a large contract. Makes sense I guess.

I don't expect the Cowboys to sign any players though until after the June 1st cuts.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
jets rumored to have mutual interest in jay cutler ............lol of course they do.

marty b looking to catch passes from derek carr. mutual interest with the raiders.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Anyone listening to Mike Fisher on 105.3?

Gawd damn, I'd like to punch him in the face. He's trying to argue that jeri cut a deal with Romo to release him (which is probably true and not the issue I have a problem with) and now jeri/cowboys are reneging on that deal and its going to cause havoc with Romo and their relationship.

I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK WHETHER ROMO IS UPSET, DEAL WITH IT MOTHER FUCKER!! YOU'VE MADE OVER $120 MILLION DOLLARS WITH THE COWBOYS SO SIT YER ASS IN THE CORNER UNTIL THEY'RE READY TO TELL YOU WHERE YOU'RE GOING!!

so tired of this organization pandering to their players and punting leverage at every single opportunity

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Anyone listening to Mike Fisher on 105.3?

Gawd damn, I'd like to punch him in the face. He's trying to argue that jeri cut a deal with Romo to release him (which is probably true and not the issue I have a problem with) and now jeri/cowboys are reneging on that deal and its going to cause havoc with Romo and their relationship.

I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK WHETHER ROMO IS UPSET, DEAL WITH IT MOTHER FUCKER!! YOU'VE MADE OVER $120 MILLION DOLLARS WITH THE COWBOYS SO SIT YER ASS IN THE CORNER UNTIL THEY'RE READY TO TELL YOU WHERE YOU'RE GOING!!

so tired of this organization pandering to their players and punting leverage at every single opportunity

You have my permission to hit Jerry over the head with a a shovel while your at it. It was his verbal diarrhea that set off this idiotic chapter in the sad book of his GM tenure.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
so far i've heard that escobar's and wilcox's lockers are both cleared out. escobar even moved back to california a month ago.

doesn't look like cowboys will pursue either of them at all.

midswat rejoice.

Top Bottom