Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I feel the same way about the glasses you have on in your av pic. ^5

Sorry they are not as cool as your purple tinted ones. And to Sheik, they are aviators not stunna shades. I believe these are stunna shades
image.jpg

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I bet you wear chic cowboy boots.

I also bet you look EXACTLY like your friends when you play dressup.

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Well, ffs, at least buy some that fit your head. You look like you stole your daddy's shades.

Lol. You still mad cause I razzed you on your Jim Carrey pic? I can't believe what you said about Charlton Heston?

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
You know what's gay? Those fitted shoes that have the separate toes,fuck I hate those fags.
U
I actually tried a pair on a few days ago, does that make me a fag? For the record, I bought another pair of crocs, Santa Cruz model.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
I only buy New Balance all terrains. If I'm walking on a sidewalk and there's something blocking the way I can just step to the side on any terrain and keep going.

I couldn't be more happy with them. I think they were like $60.

I wish I had read this thread like 2 days ago. I was walking down the sidewalk and some old lady with a bunch of grocery bags was in front of me walking really slow. I tried to go around her on some grass to the side of the sidewalk, but it was muddy and I got stuck. Really wished I had some all terrain shoes at that moment.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I wish I had read this thread like 2 days ago. I was walking down the sidewalk and some old lady with a bunch of grocery bags was in front of me walking really slow. I tried to go around her on some grass to the side of the sidewalk, but it was muddy and I got stuck. Really wished I had some all terrain shoes at that moment.

It happens every time. Hey, you live and you learn. Academy usually has a good selection of them. That's where I would head tomorrow if I were you.

Top Bottom