Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm bored, so lets talk about shoes.

I remember when I was in high school, I would spend stupidly on expensive shoes like nikes and shit like that. I think the last time I spent north of $50 on a pair of shoes, it was like 12 years ago.

I was out getting some clothes yesterday for a trip I'm taking when I saw the shoe section.

Long story short, I bought a $130 pair of nikes. I forgot how comfy a pair of over priced shoes can be.

/gay rant

Reaction score
I hate spending more than 100 for a pair of shoes. But I had to the other day. Saw a pair of 9" stilettos that were to die for. Figured I'd spoil myself.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I only buy New Balance all terrains. If I'm walking on a sidewalk and there's something blocking the way I can just step to the side on any terrain and keep going.

I couldn't be more happy with them. I think they were like $60.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I only buy New Balance all terrains. If I'm walking on a sidewalk and there's something blocking the way I can just step to the side on any terrain and keep going.

:lol

Reaction score
Basic Nike trainers now cost around $70. I don't spend much more than that on casual shoes now.

I got some North Face Goretex shoes for about $100 before heading up to do some skiing.

But you can really tell the difference in the dress shoes under about $75-100 and those over. I don't think I'll ever buy another pair of dress shoes under $100.

Iamtdg

Reaction score

Weird, that's exactly how I pick my shoes out. By creating sidewalk scenarios.

Cause, you never fucking know.

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
You know what's gay? Those fitted shoes that have the separate toes,fuck I hate those fags.

Iamtdg

Reaction score

Baby-dancing-rocking-out_zpsb383364a.gif

Top Bottom