MichaelWinicki

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Mike, do you believe Hostile and sdogo have legit sources?

I'm sure you've heard the line "A friend of a friend".

I think that's where Hos' source comes from. The information isn't coming directly from the top of the "food chain." It's coming from underlings who are putting their own spin on it.

I think sdogo does have connections to the scouting end of things. I wouldn't bust his nads over the "The Cowboys will not change changes in mid-stream" thing. Heck even Jerry said they weren't– until the debacle in Green Bay.

Look at it this way, there are a lot of folks employed by the Cowboys. There are a lot of scouts involved in the NFL. Would it be shocking to have some of that information passed along? I don't think so. It's a very small world.

sbk92

Reaction score
Very few people would have the kind of knowledge that sdogo was talking about with the coaching situation. And we're talking maybe only Stephen Jones. They certainly wouldn't be so unprofessional to tell someone so they can tell the whole internet world.

It's bullshat. It's for attention. I can play that game too and throw things up against a wall. Only if I do it, some of it will actually stick.

Hostile doesn't have a legit source. And he didn't help bring down Al Queda. He isn't an author. He didn't write a movie script. He's not a very successful real estate agent. He didn't play semi-pro football. His grandfather didn't play for Lombardi's Packers. He didn't tour Mexico in a basketball league as the only white guy. He doesn't play golf with Chris McAlister. He doesn't know Tedy Bruschi. He never walked up to Jake Plummer and told him the deal. And so on. And so on. I can't even remember half his stories anymore.

You're either stupid for believing it or you're just simply sticking up for your zone counterpart. And I don't think you're stupid.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dannnnnnng. I thought I was rough.

Brutal.

....and I'm pretty sure he DID bring down Al Queda.

Last edited:

sbk92

Reaction score
We used to keep a thread, super secret, of all the stories he'd come up with over the years. Pages and pages of amazing experiences. It really put into perspective what kind of bullshitter this guy is.

That or he's the most interesting man in the world.

MichaelWinicki

In the Rotation
Reaction score
SBK, everyone's entitled to their opinion, if that's yours so be it.

I can't nor would I vouch for all of Hos' stories.

I'm always somewhat surprised how much interest there is in Hos on the other forums.

Damn he must be the most interesting man in the world.

Last edited:

sbk92

Reaction score
SBK, everyone's entitled to their opinion, if that's yours so be it.

I can't nor would I vouch for all of Hos' stories.

I'm always somewhat surprised how much interest there is in Hos on the other forums.

Damn he must be the most interesting man in the world.

That dude can't get me off his brain. The only time I ever mention him is in response to somebody else bitching about him. A thread like this actually feeds the beast of these fake insiders. It's attention they seek. Any attention.

I just find it funny how many people believe what he says. I mean, everything I mentioned he actually said. And there's plenty more where that came from.

MichaelWinicki

In the Rotation
Reaction score
That dude can't get me off his brain. The only time I ever mention him is in response to somebody else bitching about him. A thread like this actually feeds the beast of these fake insiders. It's attention they seek. Any attention.

I just find it funny how many people believe what he says. I mean, everything I mentioned he actually said. And there's plenty more where that came from.

It's like this...

If all their stories are bs or if all their stories are true or if some are bs and some are true... quite frankly it doesn't matter.

sbk92

Reaction score
It's like this...

If all their stories are bs or if all their stories are true or if some are bs and some are true... quite frankly it doesn't matter.

You think it doesn't matter to have people lying to your members about team dirt?

If I ran it, you would be immediately banned from that forum. And I believe most forums do have a rule about deliberately posting false information.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You think it doesn't matter to have people lying to your members about team dirt?

If I ran it, you would be immediately banned from that forum. And I believe most forums do have a rule about deliberately posting false information.

They have that rule but it only applies to the "Realists". The Kool-Aid Crew is excused.

sbk92

Reaction score
I like Mike. He's caught in the middle of this. He's loyal to the Zone. He's been there for years. But he also enjoyed talking to the many members who left there.

I don't expect him to out his forum buddy. But he's smart enough to know no man has lived through so many great experiences.

Are there people floating around these boards with a legit connection to a scout or coach or player? Sure. Just not him.

MichaelWinicki

In the Rotation
Reaction score

If someone stepped up with 100% proof that the stories were nonsense then I'm sure there would be repercussions.

Maybe you can don your Sherlock Holmes hat and solve the mystery of the "Bull-shat story".

But stop at Dunkin Donuts first and get a "Big-n-Toasty" to eat on the road.

Reaction score
If someone stepped up with 100% proof that the stories were nonsense then I'm sure there would be repercussions.

Maybe you can don your Sherlock Holmes hat and solve the mystery of the "Bull-shat story".

But stop at Dunkin Donuts first and get a "Big-n-Toasty" to eat on the road.

CCboy?

Reaction score
Hostile is sticking up for Sdogo because the guy offered to bring Hostile to the combine. Hostile couldn't go this year for personal reasons, but he really wants to go.

Hostile tells people on the forum that he knows Sdogo's sources, and that they are legit, but then he tells me in a private message that no, the source does not work for the team.

I ask, do you think it's misleading to claim to have sources and report Cowboys news, but not disclose that the source isn't related to the team.

"No, I don't think it matters." Hostile says.

He's protecting his friend.

Reaction score
Check this out...

This is what I sent to Whogonecheckmeboo, in response to my infraction

If you guys want clowns running around posting garbage information under the guise of fake sources, so be it.

Her response?

woodysgirl said:
I'm glad you understand that it's up to the staff to police these things.

Take from that what you will.

Reaction score
We used to keep a thread, super secret, of all the stories he'd come up with over the years. Pages and pages of amazing experiences. It really put into perspective what kind of bullshitter this guy is.

That or he's the most interesting man in the world.

I dub thee, Hostile Gump

Top Bottom