Reaction score
This is OT but Bob demanded that I post, so..

Here's my post. Please don't ban me for not contributing to the thread.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
This is OT but Bob demanded that I post, so..

Here's my post. Please don't ban me for not contributing to the thread.

My wife is always talking about how much she loves tupperware. I'm willing to fight to keep her, buddy. No hitting in the face.

Reaction score
The below was posted by SDogo over at CZ.com.

I know a lot of people like to claim they have inside sources on the interwebs . . . but I've been reading SDogo's posts for a long time, and he's either got legit sources, or he's psychic.

Either way . . .

Ouch......

Reaction score
The below was posted by SDogo over at CZ.com.

I know a lot of people like to claim they have inside sources on the interwebs . . . but I've been reading SDogo's posts for a long time, and he's either got legit sources, or he's psychic.

Either way . . .

Just wanted to quote this again

"Sdogo teh sikick wizerd, tell me how you due it"

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was mainly laughing at MidSwat. The wrongness of the prediction more or less falls in line w/ everything else and didnt register much with me

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Messiah also proclaimed we would never fire a coach in-season.

He also claimed TV reality show winner Jesse Holley would never, ever, ever make the 53-man roster and that the Cowboys "braintrust" thought the whole show was a joke.

My sources tell me now that certain people are full of crap.

Reaction score
Coudnt be wronger if you tried

Why am I and HITR jerks? Saved people a ton of aggravation and false hope. And also 50 "Any new tidbits" threads

Reaction score
Coudnt be wronger if you tried

Why am I and HITR jerks? Saved people a ton of aggravation and false hope. And also 50 "Any new tidbits" threads

Because that site revolves around hero-worship.

Nors claimed to have "sources", but Hostile didn't like him. As such, Nors was run off.

Sdogo claims to have "sources", but he and Hostile chest bump, so the masses all defend him when his information is ridiculously wrong.

Reaction score
Hmm, I'd be curious if someone was bored enough to actually go through and figure out how many prediction type threads were right and how many were wrong. For the lols.

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Dear HoleInTheRoof,

Dear HoleInTheRoof,

You have received an infraction at Dallas Cowboys Forums - CowboysZone.com.

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3943248

Reason: Severe Guideline Violation
-------
Bumping an extremely old thread only to start crap. Please do not do it again.

Your point has been made more than enough and I personally am sick of it. If you don't like the person or what he posts, then you are more than welcome to put him on ignore.

Otherwise, KNOCK IT OFF!
-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Dallas Cowboys Forums - CowboysZone.com

lol

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
at least they said "All the best, Dallas Cowboys Forums".

Umm,, doesn't Hostile drum up old posts whenever he is trying to proclaim his greatness ?? Seriously, f that site.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Serious Infractions will never expire.

Never.

You just better watch your step,buddy.

Have a nice day! ;-)

MichaelWinicki

In the Rotation
Reaction score
This Hostile fixation is kinda amusing.

The Nors situation at the Zone wasn't much different than the Nors situation at DCC. Essentially Nors simply drives folks insane with his posting style. Keep in mind I like Nors. When he's in control of his emotions he's a benefit to a board. But there are times when he just goes ape and drives folks nuts.

Top Bottom