bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Good one, Jon.

But remember this. Even if I did work at Wal Mart, I'd still have a place to live and could see my kids whenever I wanted.

?

I thought WalMart workers didn't make a "livable" wage?

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Couple Saturdays later Jerry is wheeling himself around overseeing the final cleanup...

Only two weeks after that horrific accident, he's already back to work? Damn, he's a tough bastard. What a great inspiration for our football team.

LONG LIVE JERRY JONES!!

Reaction score
Jerry Jones is so rich he has the best doctors in the world. Each one watching a specific organ. His health is probably better than anyone here. He will die peacefully in his sleep sometime in his early 100’s. His kids will charge fans money and fill the stadium to capacity at his funeral. Cowboys will be worth about 20 Billion and have one playoff win in 50 years.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You want Jerry to die by a heart attack?

I'm thinking...

Maybe like Man on Fire where Denzel's character put a bomb in that one dude's asshole with a suppository.

Or maybe his private jet falls apart over the Pacific and Jerry survives the initial crash. He floats at sea for a few months on a makeshift raft of plane parts. From time to time sharks come by and take him apart bit by bit... not to where they kill him the first couple of times they attack. In the process he has a bout of conscience and writes a message in a bottle apologizing to all Cowboys fans for his tyrannical reign of our team. Then he gets torn apart by a school of piranha.

LOL

Top Bottom