Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Lol

Sounds good. Idiots in my section sell there tickets all the time and screw us over.

Fuck that. We're taking that section back. I will Also walk down to row 1 and make an announcement to the entire section telling them they better be (fucking) loud! I've done it before. I had my entire section chanting last year against the eagles. It was 1 of about 3 games last year Where our home crowd was legit.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
My section is good for divisional games and prime time games. The noon kickoffs against non east opponents always ends up lousy.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Hurry up NFL schedule. I need to tell Todd which week I'm sleeping on his couch.

I'll sleep in my car for San Diego road game. Superpunk's couch scares me.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Are u coming to a home game cmd?

If u can go to the skins or giants game. The atmosphere will be playoff ish.

Also the two people who sit to my right, sold there tickets to every game last year and promised me first dibs this season, so let me know if u have issues with tickets.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Theebs. Let me know too. I tailgate every home game regardless. I went to the redskins/eagles/saints/browns/Tampa bay games last season. And unfortunately... Seattle.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hurry up NFL schedule. I need to tell Todd which week I'm sleeping on his couch.

I'll sleep in my car for San Diego road game. Superpunk's couch scares me.

dont be scurred buddy

Are u coming to a home game cmd?

If u can go to the skins or giants game. The atmosphere will be playoff ish.

Also the two people who sit to my right, sold there tickets to every game last year and promised me first dibs this season, so let me know if u have issues with tickets.

but yeah I'ma need that couch

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I thought for sure the local guys would get the opener by this time of day.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Just heard on nfl radio, the broncos are not playing In Dallas on thanksgiving, which means we will play the raiders again....

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
you flaked on going to a game in Dallas..I flaked on going to Baltimore (who wants to go to that shithole)

Tell me which game, and I'll buy us tix

How/when did I flake on going to a Cowboys game? I've never come close to going to a Cowboys home game. This year will my first.

Top Bottom