GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
How/when did I flake on going to a Cowboys game? I've never come close to going to a Cowboys home game. This year will my first.

I invited you to a game last year, offered to buy you a ticket, just like I am now..you said no..

Close enough to flaking...

Anyways. Lets go this year

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Someone just pointed out to me on twitter that bears game would be the next game after the turkey day raiders game. That would give us a lot of time to get ready for the bears and a big stretch to rest.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Just heard on nfl radio, the broncos are not playing In Dallas on thanksgiving, which means we will play the raiders again....

Gotta secure that win as much as possible.

A shitty Dallas team on TDay gives those who want Dallas to rotate that game a little more ammo to work with.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Gotta secure that win as much as possible.

A shitty Dallas team on TDay gives those who want Dallas to rotate that game a little more ammo to work with.

Huh?

We have lost 3 times in 10 years on turkey day.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I think he's saying something about the league giving us Tday softballs but I'm not entirely sure.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Someone on the zone saying they heard nyg @ Dallas week 1 snf

That would be awesome.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
not bad..

we play our best football week1...i want a hard game that week...garrett is pretty good with 150 days to prepare

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
ugh. so sick of the Giants.

Great rivalry, can never get sick of it.

I like it to open the season. The stadium will be fantastic.

Maybe we can get our first win ever against them at home, and there is the storyline. Adds a little fun to the draft with them picking behind us also.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
NFL did a decent job of keeping this under wraps..usually more "leaked" games by now.

Yea normally the local espn guys have the schedule.

They must have really kept it sealed.

Wich is still dumb, I am it going to watch the nfl network show, just going to go to cowboys.com

Top Bottom