Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I think that was actually the second biggest play in Cowboys SB history. Gave momentum and started the avalanche. What a great time to be a Cowboy fan. IMO Lilly sacking Griese was the biggest play in Cowboy history. Took the remaining fight out of the Dolphins and gave the team their first SB championship.

Can't argue with any of that. Wouldn't.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
To me the most mind boggling stat on the red headed genius resume is that of his 67 career coaching wins, only 12 have come against teams who finished the season with above 500 record. So anicdotally that gives the team about an 18% chance to win against a team with a winning record. Literally mind bogging, for that this bum will get another 5 mil next year.

Reaction score
Garrett is an NFL joke. If he somehow bumbles through a good year its because he is being carried by superior talent...but with an injury or two...he is a miserable failure. He is a fraud and a joke. He and Jones have completely embarrassed the NFL and fan base for years. Time for new ownership.

Last edited:

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Garrett is an NFL joke. If he somehow bumbles through a good year its because he is being carried by superior talent...but with an injury or two...he is a miserable failure. He is a fraud and a joke. He and Jones have completely embarrassed the NFL and fan base for years. Time for new ownership.

31 other NFL teams love that we have the Red Clown as HC. They all would love for him to get another contract in Dallas.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
First time held scoreless in first half since Nov 3, 2002 according to the game broadcast.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Garrett certainly has enough ineptness to spread around and share but I understood it to be for the Cowboys.
So even in the Cassel/Weeden abortion of a season we never got blanked in the first half? I'm actually astonished by that.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So even in the Cassel/Weeden abortion of a season we never got blanked in the first half? I'm actually astonished by that.

You and me both

I would have bet damn near anything that it would have happened at least once and probably twice during that stint of QB ineptness

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
b5cd8a5a8a9b6354756674e99edec1b8.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Which means every time the season is on the line, he fucking chokes!

He doesn't choke, he is just 100% incapable of putting together a strong game plan or managing a game properly.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Last game we scored a TD in the opening quarter?

Atlanta, 9th game of the season. No 1st quarter TD's since.

For the season there were only 4 or 5 games where we scored 1st quarter TD's, and in only one game this season did we score more than 7 pts in the first quarter.

Yet the freaking mindless boob HC took the football EVERY time we won the toss this yr until last week vs Philly.

Top Bottom