LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
How about this as a record. So far this makes THREE TIMES that Garrett has made the playoffs the previous season, and then failed to do so the following season, all with one team. Would that be a record? Has anyone else done this?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I also saw a stat where Jason has coached the Cowboys for 7 elimination games.

HE HAS LOST ALL SEVEN OF THEM!

Which means every time the season is on the line, he fucking chokes!

E
V
E
R
Y
F
U
C
K
I
N
G

T
I
M
E

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Garrett's a mealy-mouthed, slack-jawed, wombat-faced twit, and it's easy to see why nobody is willing to run through a brick wall for him. By the same token these same characteristics are the exact reason Jerruh is "comfortable" with him.

Reaction score
Garrett's a mealy-mouthed, slack-jawed, wombat-faced twit, and it's easy to see why nobody is willing to run through a brick wall for him. By the same token these same characteristics are the exact reason Jerruh is "comfortable" with him.

:beer3:gimme10

BigD5

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey I do now! Just signed up. Great work y’all have done here. Man it’s unbelievable how far this franchise has fallen under Garrett. Geez..

Anyway just wanted to say hey and I’ll be checking in here some and look forward to great discussions with the greatest fans of all!

Ps I stole some of y’all research and took it to Cowboyszone for a list they’re trying to take viral. Hope y’all don’t mind. Maybe they’ll rent billboards all over the Dallas Metroplex with Garrett’s epic FAILS

Reaction score
Hey I do now! Just signed up. Great work y’all have done here. Man it’s unbelievable how far this franchise has fallen under Garrett. Geez..

Anyway just wanted to say hey and I’ll be checking in here some and look forward to great discussions with the greatest fans of all!

Ps I stole some of y’all research and took it to Cowboyszone for a list they’re trying to take viral. Hope y’all don’t mind. Maybe they’ll rent billboards all over the Dallas Metroplex with Garrett’s epic FAILS
:garrett

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Hey Big D. Welcome to the board my man. Most of us here have been harping on Garrett for a while now and I hope this list of shame does some good. The man is a fraud who works for a fraud who has a family of frauds.

I hope you stick around. This is a great place where folks can discuss issues without being moderated to death.

BigD5

Spectator
Reaction score
Cool deal. I’ve wanted Jason Garrett to be a good coach. I really have! But he has proven in embarrassing and humiliating fashion that he is an awful coach. I feel like we have some good young talent on this team and I just don’t want to sit here and watch it be wasted!

Anywho thanks for the kind words and I hope I can contribute in some way and look forward to reading some insights on here!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Cool deal. I’ve wanted Jason Garrett to be a good coach. I really have! But he has proven in embarrassing and humiliating fashion that he is an awful coach. I feel like we have some good young talent on this team and I just don’t want to sit here and watch it be wasted!

Anywho thanks for the kind words and I hope I can contribute in some way and look forward to reading some insights on here!

We don't have any insights, we're all just a bunch of fake fans and dumbasses.

And, please get an avatar.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
We don't have any insights

There's one guy who claims to know someone inside Cowboys who's predictions have proven accurate. I forgot his screen name, is it Rainey?

He doesn't post here enough imo

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
There's one guy who claims to know someone inside Cowboys who's predictions have proven accurate. I forgot his screen name, is it Rainey?

He doesn't post here enough imo
Correct. Rynie. And you're right, we don't hear nearly enough from him.

Other than that though, we're all fake fans and dumbasses.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yep great avatar by BigD. Was definitely a huge play, fired everyone up even if just watching on tv.

I think that was actually the second biggest play in Cowboys SB history. Gave momentum and started the avalanche. What a great time to be a Cowboy fan. IMO Lilly sacking Griese was the biggest play in Cowboy history. Took the remaining fight out of the Dolphins and gave the team their first SB championship.

Top Bottom