Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And remember this, he just went through virtually an entire season dealing with this twice broken clavicle. So it's been what? 17-18 weeks that he has had to deal with it

He's probably feeling a little better and back to normal right about now. I'm pretty sure he's in no real rush to jump right back in to the pain and problems of having to deal with it all over again

I don't blame him for delaying as long as possible

I just wish our season didn't solely rest on his shoulders. Yes indeed.... Pun intended

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well at the end of the article it says tony will be in San Fran to fulfill some obligations for super bowl 50. So I guess he was right after all. He told Brady at the end of their game this season that he would see Him in February. Maybe they can grab a tub of popcorn and a beer and watch the game together. From the stands

Reaction score
Or Marino after he had the Achilles injury. No one wants to see Romo go through that, especially his wife and kids. They would rather he be at home helping raise the kids.

That's why it's time for the Cowboys to take one of the top 3 QB's. Even if it's not Wentz (who I prefer) they need to get Goff or Lynch. If he fails, yea that would suck. But there is a chance he could succeed. He has an uphill battle to success but there is a chance.

Hell, it's time to get his future replacement even if he was 100% healthy and coming off a 19-0 Super Bowl season. They can't blow this shit off again like they did at the end of the Aikman era.

Top Bottom