bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
http://deadspin.com/

Didn't his wife just die?

Classy guy.

You have to figure the guy had not be laid in years. His wife was sick for a while

When is he allowed to begin to date and does she have to be his age. I dont think so

Good for him. He deserves some happiness after what he and his family have been through

Reaction score
Life is too short to give a shit about public perception.

I'd beat that bitches guts up before rigamortis set in on my wife, opportunity provided.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Life is too short to give a shit about public perception.

I'd beat that bitches guts up before rigamortis set in on my wife, opportunity provided.

I just find it odd, he has been propped up for years as the family guy, one of the good guys in the NFL.

Just seems weird to now flaunt a 20 year old model given his background.

I remember when the dallas media found out parcells had a girlfriend who was like 39 at the time, they all went crazy...for nor reason.

Just seems odd for kraft, that's all.

Reaction score
Picture it.... you're 65. The love of your life is decomposing in front of you before she finally takes a dirt nap.

You're all sad and shit.

You think you'll never be happy again.

Then, some skinny 20 year old bends over and shows you her toy box and winks her brown eye at you.

I guarantee you you'd be all "Mara who?"

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Picture it.... you're 65. The love of your life is decomposing in front of you before she finally takes a dirt nap.

You're all sad and shit.

You think you'll never be happy again.

Then, some skinny 20 year old bends over and shows you her toy box and winks her brown eye at you.

I guarantee you you'd be all "Mara who?"

I dont care what he does, I am just saying it's odd for him publically to kind of flaunt it. That is not the way he has always been talked about.

If it were Jerry it would be like yea, that makes sense....

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
If the guy was with a 40 year old woman, would it make a difference in your mind

Reaction score
Shame on Robert Kraft for making millions of dollars, being the NFL's best owner, and fucking hot models. Tsk tsk.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Well that explains why you started the thread and included a snarky "Classy guy" remark.

That's what I was thinking.

Myra Kraft has been dead a year now. How long does he have to wait? It's not like he took a date to the funeral.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Does Kraft even know what he's doing? The guy is perpetually ten sheets to the wind.

That's why I've never thought of "class" and Robert Kraft in the same sentence anyway.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Good for Kraft. I wish Jerry Jones' wife would move on quickly after his death, which I hope happens soon.

That's right, I said it.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Does Kraft even know what he's doing? The guy is perpetually ten sheets to the wind.

That's why I've never thought of "class" and Robert Kraft in the same sentence anyway.

that is the way he is always sold nationally by the media.

It's hillarious how everyone sits on this site and pounces by the way. It's very zoney.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Good for Kraft. I wish Jerry Jones' wife would move on quickly after his death, which I hope happens soon.

That's right, I said it.

U know there maybe something to that.

Maybe the secret to the patriots success isn't Tom Brady, maybe it's the owner and coach having some hotter younger women?

Top Bottom