bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
She is actually 32... so...

So if she is 40 or 50 does Theebs have a problem with it.

I am trying to determine if Theebs had a problem with the womans age or the fact that he's dating in public or both

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
that is the way he is always sold nationally by the media
I guess I never picked up on that. Looks to me like all he does is wander around soused and slur such phrases as

"Ya doin okay today Bill?"
~long pause~
"I think we're gonna get em today"

while Belichick runs everything.

Always seemed to me like Belichick liked it that way so he can conduct his business while his owner is stumbling off to find his next drink.

Anyway, wouldn't be surprised if that chick doesn't even have to do him to get money and gifts out of him.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So if she is 40 or 50 does Theebs have a problem with it.

I am trying to determine if Theebs had a problem with the womans age or the fact that he's dating in public or both

I don't know? Good question

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
No did anyone actually watch the bizarre video?

Fuck you pussy was funny

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
If I had Kraft's money. I would never fuck anyone that wasn't in their 20's. Speaking as someone that went through almost a year of Hell in a marriage from just that place and not getting any. The DAY my wife left, I was with a 5'10" blonde waitress with double D's. I'd be surprised if the public thing is just the first anyone has seen of it and that it hasn't been going on for years while Myra was sick.

The man stood by his wife til the end. It's been a year... let the man stop mourning ok?

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Dumb thread is dumb.

Well I thought the thread would be funny, since kraft saying fuck you pussy was funny.

I didn't know it was going to turn into a zone thread defending the honor of Robert kraft and all pissed off married guys.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well I thought the thread would be funny, since kraft saying fuck you pussy was funny.

I didn't know it was going to turn into a zone thread defending the honor of Robert kraft and all pissed off married guys.

The thread was fine theebs.

No one cares what Iamtg says.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
The thread was fine theebs.

No one cares what Iamtg says.
This statement is half true.

As soon as I opened this thread I was trying to figure out since when were women allowed to post.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
lol

I wonder what the NFL thinks of their logo being in the background of the "Fuck you, pussy" scene.

But, seriously, get me Samuel L. Jackson, Kraft and his lady friend and I'll bang out a script. Comedy gold.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Does Kraft even know what he's doing? The guy is perpetually ten sheets to the wind.

That's why I've never thought of "class" and Robert Kraft in the same sentence anyway.

Me etiher.

But ESPN thinks he's Ghandi or something.

Top Bottom