Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Good point Irv. The term "racist" gets thrown around in such a casual manner that it doesn't bother me that I get the label. The term gets used everytime a minority is disagreed with.

Everyone's acting like it's WW3.

Where was this outrage when Rachel Jeantel said "creepy ass cracka?"

Reaction score
Are you stupid? Seriously? Nowhere was I defending or diverting anything. Again, I made a one word response to the perception of racial slurs in general. Nowhere did I mention Cooper, the Eagles, or how this situation was being handled. Yet you come, panties aflame.

Please. Show me where I defended anything. Or where I claimed that what Cooper said wasn't a big deal. I know you won't. You can't. Just like you skipped on past showing me where I was "all up in arms" like you'd claimed earlier. You spout random shit that makes no sense.
When I used the word you I was combining your agreement with Jon's statement. I also said by using that argument or agreeing with that argument gives that perception you are defending the statement or diverting attention from the issue. In fact I said later in my post that you probably weren't trying to do either and said specifically that was the perception that could be had from Jon's response and your agreement. I'm sorry I didn't realize that posting FFS was coming in panties ablaze.

:Lol Yeah I'm the one who is condescending and looking/talking down to people. The fact is you can't have one argument with anyone who disagrees with you without resorting to name calling. It's laughable you get your panties in a wad about my posts' tone but resort to childish jabs and name calling in almost every response.

Peace

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
:Lol Yeah I'm the one who is condescending and looking/talking down to people. The fact is you can't have one argument with anyone who disagrees with you without resorting to name calling. It's laughable you get your panties in a wad about my posts' tone but resort to childish jabs and name calling in almost every response.
:lol

Ok. I'll make it easy on you and repost every post I've made in this thread. Show us where I've resorted to calling you names. Or even your so called childish jabs. I didn't call you a single name in ANY post, much less "almost every response". The only thing that could even be remotely close would be asking you if you were stupid. And that wasn't calling you anything. It was a rhetorical question in response to you continually saying that I'd said things in this thread that I hadn't. Kind of like this post, here.

Nope, not really. Was mentioned and forgotten in a day or so. I doubt Cooper will be so lucky.

All your self righteous indignation does nothing to change the fact that he was right.

Yeah. And not just in this thread. You and your high horse come trotting in, looking down your long nose at everybody you don't agree with. It's not what you say, it's how you say it. There are not many more condescending than yourself. And I am far from the only one that sees it.

Oh, and please show me where I was 'all up in arms.' I've not made a single comment regarding Cooper and the Eagles. I posted a one word reply agreeing where Jon said there is a much bigger reaction to a slur towards a black person, over any other race. To deny that is either being naïve, blind, stupid, or all of the above.

Are you stupid? Seriously? Nowhere was I defending or diverting anything. Again, I made a one word response to the perception of racial slurs in general. Nowhere did I mention Cooper, the Eagles, or how this situation was being handled. Yet you come, panties aflame.

Please. Show me where I defended anything. Or where I claimed that what Cooper said wasn't a big deal. I know you won't. You can't. Just like you skipped on past showing me where I was "all up in arms" like you'd claimed earlier. You spout random shit that makes no sense.

Nope. No name calling. Sorry. Still waiting for you to point out the other things you claimed I said/did, btw.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Does using that word automatically make you racist? Seriously??

I call my wife the n-word sometimes. She's white, but it amuses me for some reason.

If I had to guess, I probably use the n-word like 5 or 6 times a month. But I don't think I've called a black person by that word since I was in 6th or 7th grade, at least in a derogatory way(I have a really good black friend and we call each other "nig ga" sometimes), and that was because we were fighting in the school yard.

He got MAD at me.

Reaction score
Thread about eating and someone mentions meat: "I don't eat meat" - 2233
Thread about being arrested: "I've never been arrested" - 2233
Thread about sex outside the marriage: "I've never cheated" - 2233
Thread about racism: "I have never used the n-word" - actually that has never been said by 2233. But God forbid if you give an inkling that it's not as big of a deal as what it's being made out to be.

You're going to tell us that you've never said the N-word, 2233? Not even by accident?

Reaction score
:lol

Ok. I'll make it easy on you and repost every post I've made in this thread. Show us where I've resorted to calling you names. Or even your so called childish jabs. I didn't call you a single name in ANY post, much less "almost every response". The only thing that could even be remotely close would be asking you if you were stupid. And that wasn't calling you anything. It was a rhetorical question in response to you continually saying that I'd said things in this thread that I hadn't. Kind of like this post, here.
You outright said I was condescending by my tone. :lol Implication in the question and your first post to my self righteous indignation post, and most importantly past history when you've said it out right in almost every debate you ever get involved in and not just with me, but just about everyone. But yeah I am condescending.

Nope. No name calling. Sorry. Still waiting for you to point out the other things you claimed I said/did, btw.
I did answer that but you may have been to busy defending yourself to notice.

Reaction score
Does using that word automatically make you racist? Seriously??

I call my wife the n-word sometimes. She's white, but it amuses me for some reason.

If I had to guess, I probably use the n-word like 5 or 6 times a month. But I don't think I've called a black person by that word since I was in 6th or 7th grade, at least in a derogatory way(I have a really good black friend and we call each other "nig ga" sometimes), and that was because we were fighting in the school yard.

He got MAD at me.

I don't think it does. It certainly is poor judgment and specifically if you are a public figure and use it in a public setting. If you decide to use it I think you have to understand the ramifications you could face.

Reaction score
Thread about eating and someone mentions meat: "I don't eat meat" - 2233
Thread about being arrested: "I've never been arrested" - 2233
Thread about sex outside the marriage: "I've never cheated" - 2233
Thread about racism: "I have never used the n-word" - actually that has never been said by 2233. But God forbid if you give an inkling that it's not as big of a deal as what it's being made out to be.

You're going to tell us that you've never said the N-word, 2233? Not even by accident?

When I was a kid I did, but not once as an adult. I'm not perfect never claimed to be perfect. To be fair the discussion was about cheating on a spouse not sex outside of marriage. I've never cheated on my spouse and never would. I did have sex outside of marriage and occasionally strayed on a girlfriend. (just never on the lady who became my wife)

Never mind you said sex outside of the marriage not sex outside of marriage.

Reaction score
People get more mad about someone saying the n-word than they do when someone gets arrested for DUI.

FFS... with a DUI people's lives are at risk. With the n-word people put a whole lot of effort into feigning being hurt.

Get some priorities straight, people.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They won't as long as the media says they have to kiss certain people's feet. For what reason? I have no fucking clue.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
You outright said I was condescending by my tone. :lol Implication in the question and your first post to my self righteous indignation post, and most importantly past history when you've said it out right in almost every debate you ever get involved in and not just with me, but just about everyone. But yeah I am condescending.

I did answer that but you may have been to busy defending yourself to notice.

Ooooh. Past history. Ok. Got it. You got me. I have called you an idiot in the past. Or retarded. Or stupid. Or a mongoloid. Or a moron. Or clueless. Or pretty much anything else that describes you. Of course, that has nothing to do with what was said here, but, whatever.

Guilty.

And not the only one.

Reaction score
Ooooh. Past history. Ok. Got it. You got me. I have called you an idiot in the past. Or retarded. Or stupid. Or a mongoloid. Or a moron. Or clueless. Or pretty much anything else that describes you. Of course, that has nothing to do with what was said here, but, whatever.

Guilty.

And not the only one.
You did it here too it's your MO. I'm not the only one either anytime you get challenged the name calling comes out. Yet I'm the condscending poster. Peace

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
You did it here too it's your MO. I'm not the only one either anytime you get challenged the name calling comes out. Yet I'm the condscending poster. Peace

If calling you a ****** is my M.O., I'm sharing it with about 50 people across these boards.

And do you know what condescending means? FYI, it has nothing to do with calling people names.

:lol Peace. :lol

Reaction score
Yeah you aren't condescending at all.

T-minus 5 minutes to the next NoDak post so he can continue to throw out insults and have the last word.

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Everyone's acting like it's WW3.

Where was this outrage when Rachel Jeantel said "creepy ass cracka?"
You don't honestly believe that saying cracker is anywhere where close to using the N Bomb do you?
The name comes from when we cracked the whips on their backs. I have been called it and just laugh in their face.

Top Bottom