Reaction score
David J. Chao, MD
@ProFootballDoc
Even if @tonyromo clavicle is re-fractured, good news is collarbone will heal without any permanent complications or long term risk.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
whoopty fucking doo, even if he comes back healthy next year, there will be another slew of kick in balls issues that will sink the ship

so fucking sick of being a cowboy fan, I almost wish I had never become one

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
almost?

its only because of how sweet experiencing the landry years and Jimmys 3 super bowls was but the longer this shit continues (& I see no end in sight) the less those days can sooth the misery of the last 20 years & counting

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
its only because of how sweet experiencing the landry years and Jimmys 3 super bowls was but the longer this shit continues (& I see no end in sight) the less those days can sooth the misery of the last 20 years & counting

It's amazing how far from glory we have fallen since Jerry powerplayed Jimmy out of here. Jerry Jones, he may be a successful business man, but has there ever been a worse GM in all of sports for as long as he has?

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
Thank god we have Romo locked up to a light contract
35 with major back issues, 3 fractured clavicles
If we think these are the dark days, just wait

It will get worse

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It's amazing how far from glory we have fallen since Jerry powerplayed Jimmy out of here. Jerry Jones, he may be a successful business man, but has there ever been a worse GM in all of sports for as long as he has?

that little fucker in Washington might actually be worse but its like comparing HItler to Stalin, there are no winners here

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Thank god we have Romo locked up to a light contract
35 with major back issues, 3 fractured clavicles
If we think these are the dark days, just wait

It will get worse

at least when Romo is gone, I'll quit deluding myself into thinking they actually have a chance

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
David J. Chao, MD
@ProFootballDoc
Even if @tonyromo clavicle is re-fractured, good news is collarbone will heal without any permanent complications or long term risk.

Sit him for the rest of the year, even if it isn't broken/fractured.

Jerry dies between now and week 17.

Garrett fired.

Dallas drafts and signs there way into a defense capable of creating pressure and turnovers.

New coach has a clue.

Dallas wins super bowl next year.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If Jerry died and the Cowboys won the very next Super Bowl, that would be sweet, sweet justice.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If Jerry died and the Cowboys won the very next Super Bowl, that would be sweet, sweet justice.

I'd settle for him being incapacitated in such a way that he cannot perform his duties, but he's fully aware of everything around him, and he watches a team make the Super Bowl and win it sans his meddling.

Reaction score
I've been so focused on wishing that Garrett would get fired that I forgot there's a whole super bowl thing that teams play for.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'd settle for him being incapacitated in such a way that he cannot perform his duties, but he's fully aware of everything around him, and he watches a team make the Super Bowl and win it sans his meddling.

That delusional fuck would think his disabled state motivated the team to win.

He still thinks he was responsible for the 90s Super Bowls.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

No it wouldn't

Then everyone would still give JJ Credit for inspiring the team with his death to get them to the SB

even in death he would find a way to take credit for the win. LOL

Reaction score
@RapSheet
Good details from @Spags52 on @nflnetwork, saying Romo's hairline fracture is over the calcified area on clavicle that was previously broken

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's official Jerry announced that Romo is out for the season with a hairline fracture in the same clavicle as Midswat mentioned above

Welcome back to life without Romo

We better get used to it. I have a strong suspicion that he just played his last NFL game yesterday

What a shitty way to go out!

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Fans always jumping to the extreme.

Romo is not done. It's a broken clavicle that he reinjured because he came back too soon.

Relax. He'll play again.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah, I think he'll be 100 percent next season. Not sure why people think he's done.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If he retired now it would cost the team an additional $11,100,000 in cap room next season. If he was done, they would most likely designate him a June 1st cut. They'd have a ton of dead money but it would create $8.5M in cap room.

If he retired after 2016, the team would save $5,100,000 in immediate cap room.

Top Bottom