Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Whatever

I just find this all petty. They have much bigger problems.

And I deleted the post because I didn't mean it.

Edit: I wish I could delete words I've said to others too. That would be great.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey I'm a big proponent of the first amendment... saying what's on your mind. Just be prepared for any consequences, a la Riley Cooper.

But I'm not big on profiting off of a name that offends others. That's the difference.

Reaction score
Absolutely. My great great great great grandfather was an indentured servant in Canada for the Rednames family.

Reaction score
Absolutely. My great great great great grandfather was an indentured servant in Canada for the Rednames family.
Come on, you know the routine. You have to give a name and a fun bit of info... like he had a finger he could bend backwards far enough to touch the top of his wrist.

You're losing your ishtar.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
With their new QB, they could be called the Washington Butterfaces?

Is that racist against ugly people? Junk?

Reaction score
Come on, you know the routine. You have to give a name and a fun bit of info... like he had a finger he could bend backwards far enough to touch the top of his wrist.

You're losing your ishtar.
Jane at TruValue can verify... that helps?

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
If I owned the team, I would die or go broke before changing the name. Everybody can find something to be offended about. Too much time and money is spent trying to prevent a few feelings from being hurt. With all the serious problems in this country, this is the type of shit that gets the attention. This country deserves the decline that it is going through. Catering to the cry babies should not even be an issue.

Top Bottom