yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Don't forget, hitting glory holes too.

god damn, you'd think he'd hit one or the other at least once in the last 20 years.

I guess Romo qualifies as his only glory (non dry) hole as it pertains to the product on the field.

If he had this kind of performance with his oil wells, he could have never bought the team, too bad he didn't start his career with dry holes

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
He's definitely a fucking moron. I believe the NFL uses a urine test. He's tested randomly since he's already in the drug program. It takes about a month for weed to get out of your system (to be undetectable in a urine test). So this dip shit really did have to have smoked every month this season to get popped that many times.

The Cowboys draft these kinds of guys because they feel they are getting a bargain. I'm personally sick of it. No more guys already in the drug program and no more injured players. Just draft the best injury free/drug free player that's on the board regardless if it's offense or defense.

What's fucked up is they can't cut him. I mean yea technically they can but they HAVE to give this guy another chance because of where he was drafted.

That depends. If you rarely smoke weed it should only show up to about a week after use. Or less.

Dude is a major pothead.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Exactly
I guess we are starting to compile our lists of why we were .500 or below for the 2016 season as soon as possible

#1 Gregory didn't start till game 5
#2 Romo got hurt
#3 we didn't draft a QB with the #4 pick

And the list shall continue to grow

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Exactly
I guess we are starting to compile our lists of why we were .500 or below for the 2016 season as soon as possible

#1 Gregory didn't start till game 5
#2 Romo got hurt
#3 we didn't draft a QB with the #4 pick

And the list shall continue to grow

If/when Romo gets hurt is the only legit excuse this team would have. Other than that there's no excuse for crappy play.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There's no excuse for crappy play at any point. Even with Romo out the back up should be serviceable enough to win. If not then why is he on the team

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I can agree 100% with that. If the backup can't get the job done he shouldn't be on the team. I wish they felt that way about the coaches. Wade Wilson is one of the biggest wastes of space in the NFL.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Obviously proved he was a knucklehead who doesn't care enough about the game.

How the heck do you fail three tests in one season?

Disappointing because he definitely has talent. Definitely makes DE more of a priority now whether its free agency or the draft.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
4 failed tests seems a lot to me in one season

It is a lot.

Even other wastoids that got booted out of the league like Josh Gordon took a couple of years. This dummy accomplished this in just under a year.

Reaction score
You basing your #4 overall franchise changing draft pick based on a 4 game suspension from a second rounder with zero results so far ?

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It also increases the odds of Hardy coming back too.

Don't understand this logic. There are so many more options out there in free agency, probably much cheaper ones.

The fact that Gregory will miss 4 games makes it suddenly okay to accept Hardy's disruptive behavior and blowing off team meetings?

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Don't understand this logic. There are so many more options out there in free agency, probably much cheaper ones.

The fact that Gregory will miss 4 games makes it suddenly okay to accept Hardy's disruptive behavior and blowing off team meetings?

Right now it's only 4 games. This guy has proven he can't be trusted though. This guy was dumb enough to smoke right before the Combine and then was even more stupid to get popped 3 more times during the season. For all anyone knows this 4 game suspension could turn into a year before he even finishes serving the 4 games. He's already shown he's not going to stop smoking.

And don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they SHOULD sign Hardy now. I'm just saying that Knee Jerk Jerry has to consider it a little more than he did before Randy's suspension. Personally I'd rather they go after Vernon from Miami or even Mario Williams.

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score

I am very skeptical of a lot that has come out about Hardy considering the source for most of it comes from those that have hated the thought of him here from day one. Its like that POS Christine Brennan who makes a lot of noise about Hardy and Manning but you hear zip from her about Hope Solo.
ANd lets be blunt- special players get special treatment and that has been the way since day one in the NFL from the 1930's.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Right now it's only 4 games. This guy has proven he can't be trusted though. This guy was dumb enough to smoke right before the Combine and then was even more stupid to get popped 3 more times during the season. For all anyone knows this 4 game suspension could turn into a year before he even finishes serving the 4 games. He's already shown he's not going to stop smoking.

And don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they SHOULD sign Hardy now. I'm just saying that Knee Jerk Jerry has to consider it a little more than he did before Randy's suspension. Personally I'd rather they go after Vernon from Miami or even Mario Williams.

I get the knee jerk Jerry part but I just think there are too many options out there to feel forced to bring back Hardy.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I am very skeptical of a lot that has come out about Hardy considering the source for most of it comes from those that have hated the thought of him here from day one. Its like that POS Christine Brennan who makes a lot of noise about Hardy and Manning but you hear zip from her about Hope Solo.
ANd lets be blunt- special players get special treatment and that has been the way since day one in the NFL from the 1930's.

I didn't have a issue with us signing Hardy. In the end, Hardy was not very special for us. We paid $9 million for 6 sacks. Move on.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If we can retain Hardy on a performances based contract then that's fine. But he hasn't proven to be as dominant as he has in the past other than the Pats game

But I in no way want to reward his mediocre performance and bad behavior with a huge contract

Top Bottom