Cythim

Reaction score
Obama is clearly the least qualified candidate to ever be President and the only way he ever got elected was due to the blind hope and change crowd. Hey, let's vote a simple teleprompter slogan.

Is he native born? Yep
Is he 35 or older? Yep
Has he lived in country for 14 years? Yep

Qualified.

Reaction score
I believe Obama to be a great public speaker. However, i don't believe there are few other things you can point to in saying he's had a successful presidency so far. I think alot of America was just hypnotized by "change". Many hated Bush for his horrible public speaking and the notion that he was an idiot. Obama, to his credit, took advantage of alot of sheep in America and used "change" as his basic platform. America lapped it up quickly and he rode that one word to victory.

Didn't mention at the time that alot of the "change" wasn't going to be for the better, but it worked.

sbk92

Reaction score
People like you need to die... fast. You feed on party propaganda and cannot form an opinion of your own. You are the worst thing to happen to American politics.

Amen.

dbair just sucks at life. Donate the organs and call it a day.

sbk92

Reaction score
There was no notion that W was an idiot. W was in fact an idiot. It wasn't a trick we were trying to play on you.

He also wasn't a real Republican. At least not what the party used to stand for.

But dbair sees the R next to his name and pledges his undying loyalty.

OBAMAAAS TEH WORST SINCE ANOTHR DEMOCRATS!!

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Not to be racist in any way, it was intriguing to the blacks and minorities to have the first black President. It was a huge part of the reason Obama was elected.

Um, there's a reason why they're called minorities. Blacks only make up about 19% of the population. A ton of whiteys voted for him too.

C

Cr122

Um, there's a reason why they're called minorities. Blacks only make up about 19% of the population. A ton of whiteys voted for him too.

I know they did, that's why I said that.

Blacks, whites, and minorities. Should of been more specific, sorry.

Top Bottom