dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You're a party whore.

George W. Bush was one of the worst presidents in this country's history and easily the least qualified for office.

I have no time for people who can't see past their political party. Right or left. Flush them all. They're the problem.

Nobody has ever been less qualified than Obama. I see your as big a dipshit on this stuff as you are on football.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I agree, people who vote Lib or Conservative b/c they "THINK" they are one or the other are nothing more than zombie sheep waiting to be herded.

And just for the record, I dont like all Republicans. But I will never vote for anyone with a liberal or leftist agenda.

Plymkr

Reaction score
The whole running out of oil someday is crap. That is scare tactics. I don't believe anyone as the right to force people how to travel via mass transit. That is a waste. And would cost much more than oil ever would to produce such an assinine idea. I don't want to be on a train, in a subway, or live in the city. I like to drive, have my own land and piece of mind. I don't want to become a robot.

I am all for alternative energy. Hell, if my V-8 will run off of shit or water, fine by me. Then, we will have to figure out how to make the products that use oil to make as well. I believe hemp can do some of that. Then, I guess after that, let's just stop with oil and figure some other way to do things. Yeah, that makes sense, cut off our faces despite our noses.

Alaska alone has enough oil to last us decades. Use the resource, develop alternative energies, and there ya go.

Problem is. We have assholes, BOTH SIDES that don't want to do this. And, even when alternative energy is available, it will be expensive as hell....Because of the Washington criminals. Shitty attitude, I know. But, I don't see shit getting better. The America I once loved is going to be completely extinct by the time my son is a man. ****ing blows. Atleast he won't know the difference.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
The biggest estimate I can find so far is 11 billion barrels from the New Yorker, April 2011. Official USGS estimates from 2008 were at 3.65 billion. And the field is not recently discovered, it has been producing oil for 60 years. The 200 billion number (and I have seen other numbers as high as 500 billion) represents "oil in place," not oil that can actually be extracted.

Depends on who you believe,I guess.Some are estimating 500 billion barrells,as you noted,some as low as 2 to 3 billion.

Although the field was discovered in '51,it's only been heavily explored and produced since about 2000.I misspoke,sue me.

And the oil can be extracted through horizontal drilling and fracturing the formation,it's just very expensive to do so initially.

When I worked in the west Texas oilfield(Permian Basin)many old and seemingly used up wells were fractured,or "fracked".

It was a mixed bag of results.

I recall we spent six weeks one time pumping fluid and nitrogen down a well that eventually gave up about 40 more barrels a day than previously.The oil company(Shell)lost their ass on that one.

On the other hand,I've seen frack jobs make 500 barrel a day producers out of wells that were thought to be used up.

Again though,perhaps if this country quit driving their F350 Super Duty Diesel pickups 5 blocks to pick up a gallon of milk and actually really tried to develop alternatives,we could rely on our own oil reserves instead of the Mid East and South America.

Cythim

Reaction score
Oil is going to run out eventually, the only question is when. I suppose to believe global warming is a scare tactic as well? Mass transit is cheaper for the economy than our heavy reliance on cars. Infrastructure is cheaper to grow and maintain and it is much more energy efficient. There will still be a need for personal transportation in rural areas, but the lines of cars in major cities traveling in and out of town for 2 hour commutes every day is an unnecessary burden on our energy resources and our environment.

sbk92

Reaction score
Nobody has ever been less qualified than Obama. I see your as big a dipshit on this stuff as you are on football.

More like you're just as big of a mindless homer in politics as you are as a football fan.

You lose all credibility support W. That means that no matter who your beloved party puts forth as the nominee, you'll support it.

The guy was an unqualified, idiotic embarrassment. He makes Obama look like Lincoln.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
More like you're just as big of a mindless homer in politics as you are as a football fan.

You lose all credibility support W. That means that no matter who your beloved party puts forth as the nominee, you'll support it.

The guy was an unqualified, idiotic embarrassment. He makes Obama look like Lincoln.

Right...Mr Teleprompter is a real genius..."Corpse Men"..."Children need Breathalzers"

Hey, but he was a community organizer!

Last time I checked, Bush at least was a successful Governor before he got elected. I dont recall Obama ever having any such experience.

sbk92

Reaction score
Right...Mr Teleprompter is a real genius..."Corpse Men"..."Children need Breathalzers"

Last time I checked, Bush at least was a successful Governor before he got elected. I dont recall Obama ever having any such experience.

Bush was never a successful governor.

You need to check somewhere other than Fox News.

"Is our children learning?"

The guy was embarrassing.

Cythim

Reaction score

Defending Bush with bad Obama quotes is probably the stupidest thing a republican can do.

mission_accomplished.jpg

Wait, is that a teleprompter? OHNOES!

Plymkr

Reaction score
Bush was never a successful governor.

You need to check somewhere other than Fox News.

"Is our children learning?"

The guy was embarrassing.

Sweet, anytime you wanna bring up some links actually supporting this, I am all ears. No, I didn't like Bush Sr. or Jr. But, at this point. He could come back anytime he likes.

If there are Obama supporters in here. Save it. You have already lost. There is not one damn thing that any supporter could say that would justify Obama even being a quarter of a percent experienced to be POTUS.

Plymkr

Reaction score
Oil is going to run out eventually, the only question is when. I suppose to believe global warming is a scare tactic as well? Mass transit is cheaper for the economy than our heavy reliance on cars. Infrastructure is cheaper to grow and maintain and it is much more energy efficient. There will still be a need for personal transportation in rural areas, but the lines of cars in major cities traveling in and out of town for 2 hour commutes every day is an unnecessary burden on our energy resources and our environment.

Well said college guy. lol

Global warming. Another ****ing joke.

Freezing my ass off today. As well as many other days, in MAY, in Calicommiefornia.

Yep, that global waming sure is kicking in.

About as much as that Ice Age people were shittin bricks about in the 70's..

Like Pres. Carter. THE SECOND worst POTUS in history.

Cythim

Reaction score
Sweet, anytime you wanna bring up some links actually supporting this, I am all ears. No, I didn't like Bush Sr. or Jr. But, at this point. He could come back anytime he likes.

If there are Obama supporters in here. Save it. You have already lost. There is not one damn thing that any supporter could say that would justify Obama even being a quarter of a percent experienced to be POTUS.

I blame the Republicans for giving us McCain/Palin as the only alternative.

Cythim

Reaction score
Well said college guy. lol

Global warming. Another ****ing joke.

Freezing my ass off today. As well as many other days, in MAY, in Calicommiefornia.

Yep, that global waming sure is kicking in.

About as much as that Ice Age people were shittin bricks about in the 70's..

Like Pres. Carter. THE SECOND worst POTUS in history.

The facts are there and science agrees, but go ahead and listen to your buddy Glenn Beck. God has told him what the answer is, right?

Cythim

Reaction score
By the way, your cold temeratures are due to La Nina and have nothing to do with global warming. The argument that cold temperatures disprove global warming is almost like saying God must not exists because we've been to the heavens and beyond and no one has seen him.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The facts are there and science agrees, but go ahead and listen to your buddy Glenn Beck. God has told him what the answer is, right?

Global warming is a freaking sham dude. The only people who believe in it are dipshit liberals.

It gets hot and cold because its the "weather". You can find points in history when the earth was much hotter, or much colder. And at those points there was no industry to blame.

Cythim

Reaction score
Global warming is a freaking sham dude. The only people who believe in it are dipshit liberals.

It gets hot and cold because its the "weather". You can find points in history when the earth was much hotter, or much colder. And at those points there was no industry to blame.

It is true that global warming is cyclical, but that does not dismiss the fact that we are contributing to the process. Why don't you want to believe this? You can throw out tags all you want, but I am not a liberal, it would take a dipshit like you to try and catagorize me as such.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Defending Bush with bad Obama quotes is probably the stupidest thing a republican can do.

View attachment 38

Wait, is that a teleprompter? OHNOES!

Bad Obama quotes? The fact is the guy is dumb as a f'in post. The guy's supposed to be the CIC and doesnt know the difference betweent "corpse" and "corp" because he cant put three words together without reading it off a damn screen.

WORST PRESIDENT EVER. The only person remotely close to him is that other blooming idiot Jimmy Carter

Cythim

Reaction score
People like you need to die... fast. You feed on party propaganda and cannot form an opinion of your own. You are the worst thing to happen to American politics.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It is true that global warming is cyclical, but that does not dismiss the fact that we are contributing to the process. Why don't you want to believe this? You can throw out tags all you want, but I am not a liberal, it would take a dipshit like you to try and catagorize me as such.

Why would I believe it? Again its a FACT that earth has been hotter and colder, numerous times. And it had nothing to do with people or industry. So yeah, it does dismiss it. Something the majority of scientists not supported by the liberal agenda all agree with.

Global warming is a total sham, something invented by a bunch of blood sucking leeches like Al Gore.

Top Bottom