theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Very little mention of the fact that what is projected to be an 8-8 team mopped the floor with them last night. In order to make 8-8 themselves, the Cowboys need to feast on non world beaters. Did anybody mention ole red got his pants pulled down by another rookie coach again?

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
you kno the partss that really resonate from this??? ?

1. "football coach who teaches Xs and Os"
  2. "teaches technique"
  3. "brought an unbelievable amount of knowledge"
  4. "hes a guy we rally around"

dont tell me that this man can motivate better than mr. jason garrett, because #1-3 arent on garretts resume

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If I remember correctly they said they were trying to determine what color to use until they settled on green. Just think of all the other possibilities.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Here I am rewatching the 2nd half on NFLN. Couldnt sleep so got up and found the game on. It isnt any better the 2nd time around.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
"i know some folding chairs in natchez, mississippi that can block better than chaz green"

"...its just horrible at this point..."

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I wonder if the defenders have to ram a subway token up his ass every time they go right on thru his turnstile

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I wonder if the defenders have to ram a subway token up his ass every time they go right on thru his turnstile

i think a token got stuck up there al ong time ago and since then, everybody gets a free ride

DDdave

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If it is so bad the Cowboys can't even start the starters on Offense in the Dress Rehearsal then it's really really BAD folks!! Like clusterfark waiting to happen BAD!!

Top Bottom