Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
2012 would be the answer

Soon to be 2018

You counting preseason there?

But, what a dismal performance today in all three phases. Starting D was the only bright spot.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Well Lance Lenour just lost his job on the team

He fumbled the first return and lost it to the cards

Then he fumbles the second kick and loses it to the Cards for a TD

SEE YA!

Is that the guy they've been raving about throughout camp?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Is that the guy they've been raving about throughout camp?

Yes it is

As a WR

Not as a returner

Everyone has been talking about how well he’s played as a WR all camp long

So much for being a camp phenom. Another one bites the dust

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You counting preseason there?

But, what a dismal performance today in all three phases. Starting D was the only bright spot.

No

Just regular season from the 2 second search I did on the Google machine

The Cards offense has outscored our offense

The cards defense has outscored our offense

The cards special teams has outscored our offense

Good times in Cowboy land

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Amazing you hear them rave about these scrubs in camp, then they go against other teams twos and threes and the shit floats right to the top of the bowl.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Chris Collinsworth is grasping at straws trying to find something positive to say about the Cowboys right now. He is talking about film that he watched of Byron Jones at CB.

He can’t even find anything positive to say about tonight’s game at this point

LOL

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Chris Collinsworth is grasping at straws trying to find something positive to say about the Cowboys right now. He is talking about film that he watched of Byron Jones at CB.

LOL

Pre season is pre season but even the homers on the other board got a harsh dose of reality. What a fuckin disaster.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

LOL

Yeah he just said Rico Gathers is a "fan favorite." Where? I haven't seen him touted not even at Homer Mecca, cz!

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Fuck man, any team will let you check down all game long. If your lucky that will net you somewhere between 10-17 points. That wont cut it.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I don't know that Mike White has proven much tonight. Forget his completion percentage, I don't think they've blitzed him this entire half, and he's been flushed out of the pocket, what, once or twice at most? Not to mention the fact that they hadn't scored until right now.

I'm feeling the same about Rico Gaithers. Yeah, he's got a couple of catches, but none that I've noticed being heavily covered.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Bill Maher's kid just saved us from Scot's shutout with a FG with 19 seconds left!

SUPA BOW BAYBEE!

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
White has no pocket awareness and looks destined for the practice squad. Rico will be cut and some scrub TE that can block will get picked up on waivers.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yeah he just said Rico Gathers is a "fan favorite." Where? I haven't seen him touted not even at Homer Mecca, cz!

Just another example of how the world Collinsworth lives in makes him incapable of calling a good football game in this one.

Top Bottom