Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Meh, if there is any percentage of a chance it could harm his career long term, I would have liked to see him shut it down for the year.

unless they don't plan on giving him a second contract(which would be retarded), then I'd say screw it, let the Redskins worry about his fucked up finger.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If this could affect him long term then the decision should be up to the organization and not the player.

Jerry continues to amaze me. I don't know how that's possible anymore, but he still does.

Reaction score
Relax guys. He said he's going to play until we're eliminated from playoff contention. So Sunday will be his last game.

Chill the fuck out.

Also, sp... what does yolo mean?

Reaction score
‏@fishsports
Im told #Cowboys staff workin to devise @DezBryant 'special playbook' that would have him run select 'less-hand-demanding' routes.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So we can never simplify the playbook so he can run the right routes, but we can change it in one week to accomodate a broken finger?

Makes sense.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So we can never simplify the playbook so he can run the right routes, but we can change it in one week to accomodate a broken finger?

Makes sense.

havent noticed him running the wrong routes much this year, save for a couple times early in the season

guy's been one of the best WR's in the league the last 6-8 weeks

Reaction score
‏@fishsports
Im told #Cowboys staff workin to devise @DezBryant 'special playbook' that would have him run select 'less-hand-demanding' routes.
We can't score more than 10 points in the first half, but we can devise "Special playbooks" for less hand demanding routes? FFS. That Garrett is some genius.

Top Bottom