Reaction score
@richiewhitt
Just heard potentially devastating injury news re: Dez Bryant and finger injury suffered vs. Cincy. Trying to confirm. @1053RAGE #Cowboys

:suicide

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
he played after hurting it, so I doubt it's "devastating." just tape it up.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
he played after hurting it, so I doubt it's "devastating." just tape it up.

Agree. Unless he broke his hand in the locker room after the game or something, how could something he played with be "devastating"?

Reaction score
I hope it's nothing. But come on... if he is injured, then this fcking team better go the next four years without anyone going on IR to make up for this year.

Reaction score
‏@TheCowboysTimes
Rumor that Dez Bryant is out for the season with a finger injury..not yet confirmed.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
only the d has been ravaged this year. everyone on offense save for Costa is healthy.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dez doesn't strike me as the type to let a finger injury keep him from playing. There are plenty of players on the team who do, but not him.

Reaction score
‏@richiewhitt
Confirmed: #Cowboys' receiver Dez Bryant has torn ligaments in his finger and will have season-ending surgery, be placed on IR.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
the surgery can't be postponed? you can't play with one bad finger? I guess not.

Reaction score
RGIII's knee bends at a 45% angle the wrong way. He's fine.

Dez Bryant stubs his finger. Returns to game. Catches critical touchdown pass. SEASON OVER MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Huh? Why surgery right now? The old timers put a brace on it and played. Ever seen Roger's hands, or a lot of old players? It's nasty. Lots of fingers pointed 90* angles the wrong way.

I don't get this.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It doesn't shock me that he hates Jerry Jones, but we have built him two stadiums so he can watch us on Sundays when we play at home. Why does he hate us?

Iamtdg

Reaction score
This season has been stupid with injuries. I agree, why can't he play in a splint until the season truly is over? Like after Sunday.

Reaction score
Source: rg3 knee actually stronger than ever, speed increased exponentially
Source: cowboys last good healthy player has died from finger laceration

Top Bottom