Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
btw, Midswat. That bit about Jerry learning from Parcells is a bunch of crock that homers like to hang on to, to make them feel better having Jerry still be the H.N.I.C.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You should stick to the "no u." They seem less desperate.

Just stating facts. You can't refute it. See how stupid your own arguments sound when used against you? Maybe you should think about that before your next round of mindless Parcells bashing.

Reaction score
Just interesting double standard to talk up Belichick's 11-5 in Cleveland but brush off Parcells wildcard birth in Dallas. Makes sense when the argument is retarded to begin with though.

It's not a double standard.

You have to look at each situation.

In Cleveland, Modell was going bankrupt and doing everything in his power to move the franchise. Obviously not a situation condusive to winning.

In Dallas, Jerry was doing everything in his power to give Parcells the resources to win.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
It's not a double standard.

You have to look at each situation.

In Cleveland, Modell was going bankrupt and doing everything in his power to move the franchise. Obviously not a situation condusive to winning.

In Dallas, Jerry was doing everything in his power to give Parcells the resources to win.

What Jerry deems as him helping anyone. Actually, is quite the opposite.

Reaction score
btw, Midswat. That bit about Jerry learning from Parcells is a bunch of crock that homers like to hang on to, to make them feel better having Jerry still be the H.N.I.C.

I don't know about that. I hate Jerry like the next guy, but his performance post Parcells is better than pre-Parcells.

I'm sure he learned a thing or two, even if on accident.

Just stating facts. You can't refute it. See how stupid your own arguments sound when used against you? Maybe you should think about that before your next round of mindless Parcells bashing.

No, you're reaching.

Parcells is .500 without Belichick. That is a fact.

Belichick has won without Parcells.

Thje best you can do is try and minimalize his success because he has Tom Brady. A quarterback that Little Bill drafted, coached up, and built his team around.

That makes no sense whatsoever.

If Brady was on the team prior to BB taking the job, maybe you'd have a point. Or if he was acquired afterwards.

But yeah, not now. Now you're just reaching. Not a good look bro...

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Thje best you can do is try and minimalize his success because he has Tom Brady. A quarterback that Little Bill barely drafted, coached up, and built his team around.

fify

In Little Bill's 20 something odd years as a defensive coordinator, I'm sure he picked up a thing or 2 on developing QBs.

BTW you think a head coach has the time to spend every day with a team's 3rd string QB, going over the fine points on how to become a good NFL QB, working on his footwork, tweaking his throwing motion, etc?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thje best you can do is try and minimalize his success because he has Tom Brady. A quarterback that Little Bill drafted, coached up, and built his team around.

If Brady was on the team prior to BB taking the job, maybe you'd have a point. Or if he was acquired afterwards.

Belichick was promoted by Parcells in New York, and continuously hired by him at his other stops.

If Belichick was the d. coordinator prior to Parcells taking the job, maybe you'd have a point. Or if he was acquired afterwards.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't know about that. I hate Jerry like the next guy, but his performance post Parcells is better than pre-Parcells.

I'm sure he learned a thing or two, even if on accident.

No, you're reaching.

Parcells is .500 without Belichick. That is a fact.

Belichick has won without Parcells.

That makes no sense whatsoever.

Parcells/Brady. Without one of them, little bill is garbage. Meanwhile, Parcells has had success everywhere he goes, and has a coaching tree as big as the league itself.

Do you realize yet how stupid your arguments are here or should I keep illustrating it?

Reaction score
What's bellichecks record without cheating?

Alright it's still pretty good but he doesn't have a SB

His D sucks ass. Tom Brady runs that shit

Reaction score
OMG!!! That changes EVERYTHING!!!

Wait... let me check...

:whistle

Nope. It doesn't. Your bad.

Parcells still failed to win anything.... (0 playoff wins, 0 division titles, .500 record) without Belichick.

Belichick has had ridiculous amount of success without Parcells.

themoreyouknow.jpg

Reaction score
Parcells/Brady. Without one of them, little bill is garbage. Meanwhile, Parcells has had success everywhere he goes, and has a coaching tree as big as the league itself.

Do you realize yet how stupid your arguments are here or should I keep illustrating it?

Go go gadget arms with that reaching...

Reaction score
It's hard typing with oven mits, but this is what I have to resort to when I'm sick burning the fuck out of you guys.

Reaction score
What's bellichecks record without cheating?

Alright it's still pretty good but he doesn't have a SB

His D sucks ass. Tom Brady runs that shit

That's another great caveat that Belichick retards ignore. His defense sucks (despite him being a defensive genius), and he still magically wins games. Well, as long as Cassell, Kosar, Bledsoe, Tomczak or anyone not named "Brady" aren't his QB...cuz then he's also totally screwed.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Everyone telling him he's nuts.

Naw guys, I'm the one who's got the real perspective.

:fern

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That's another great caveat that Belichick retards ignore. His defense sucks (despite him being a defensive genius), and he still magically wins games. Well, as long as Cassell, Kosar, Bledsoe, Tomczak or anyone not named "Brady" aren't his QB...cuz then he's also totally screwed.
Nothing without Crennel.

Reaction score
Everyone telling him he's nuts.

Naw guys, I'm the one who's got the real perspective.

:fern

Everyone? Or two people.

There were three, but even Sacamano conceded that BB was the better coach.

Besides, everyone once thought the world was flat.

I'm like Christopher Columbus up in this bitch.

Top Bottom