Reaction score
we are going to be terrible.

i think we're lucky to win 6 games. there is just no talent.

overused

Practice Squad
Reaction score
3 to 5 wins

picking in the top 5 of 2015 draft - should be Leonard Williams, DE, USC

Reaction score
6-10

Garrett will get another year too, thanks to a letter from Hostile to Jerry stating he sees what is being built here.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
6-10 simply bc of Romo. Would be 2-3 win team otherwise.
I think if you lose him early enough and that causes the team to focus alot more on the run you might actually be better off.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Five wins, maybe six. This is the result of stacking good days on top of each other with RKGs. I am ashamed to be a fan .

Mr Cowboy

ONLY THE BEST
Reaction score
They'll be staking out the day laborer lot at Lowe's looking for defensive help by game 3. Claiborne will be hurt just after warm ups of the first game. Murray average 11 touches per game, and Romo will get killed having to throw 50 times per game......

I will go with 10-6

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
They'll be staking out the day laborer lot at Lowe's looking for defensive help by game 3. Claiborne will be hurt just after warm ups of the first game. Murray average 11 touches per game, and Romo will get killed having to throw 50 times per game......

I will go with 10-6
:funny

My apologies, but I couldn't help but laugh at your conclusion, after giving us that winning formula. You sure you didn't mean to type "6-10" instead?

Mr Cowboy

ONLY THE BEST
Reaction score
:funny

My apologies, but I couldn't help but laugh at your conclusion, after giving us that winning formula. You sure you didn't mean to type "6-10" instead?

Hoping for a 10-6, you do know hope is a plan! But yeah, I'm thinking a Campo-like 5-11 is more realistic!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Honestly have no idea and really wont be all that surprised with anything from 5-11 to 11-5

This is the ultimate in helter skelter franchise

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
We'll win or stay in games the pundits don't think we should (Saints). We'll lose games we should win (came close twice already). We'll be blown out in at least one of our games (possibly in Seattle), possibly two (thought the Saints had a good chance of blowing us out, still have some good teams left on the schedule though).

Same as every year.

The question though becomes; will it again come down to the final week to see whether we go to the playoffs or not?

Idk, we might run out of steam after pushing for the playoffs these last 3 years.

Sounds about right so far.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Or the Cowboys do the complete opposite of what I say and cruise comfortably into the playoffs.

Top Bottom