Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
To me this was a meat and taters draft for Dallas, mostly taters.

No trades, no outlandish moves, just took the picks as they came and only made waves with that 60th pick.

It will be interesting now to see what happens with the Undrafted pool.

Reaction score
Jones, Gregory, and Gibson all good picks. The rest suck ass.
And the ones that we think are good picks have a fairly high bust factor. This could be a disastrous draft.

The late round picks this team makes are consistently shit.

Wilson could have been had later, and Ajayi went before our next pick. Green could have been had later and Buck Allen went before we got back on the clock. Those wouldn't have been reaches. I can't believe this team did nothing with the offensive backfield.

Someone said the Wyoming Zfucker was discussed in the 4th... and he was still there for the taking in the 7th?

Can't stash Ekpre-Olomu for a year with one of the worthless 7th rounders? Keep taking Caleb McSurdys of the world and wasting time on them. Fuck me.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
So, if your theory is correct, how many rushing attempts should we see in the first games of the season? Give us a number.
We don't know if Romo is there, or who's healthy. You tell me first, will our o-line get through preseason intact? Of course you don't know.

Why so upset? You actually believed Garrett and co. were new converts to run-first? That they actually woke up one day changing their core offensive philosophy?

Unless they trade for someone it's pretty reasonable to say they don't take the run game all that seriously.

All I said was they wouldn't take a RB early. I certainly didn't expect them to not take one at all.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
What did we give up to get back into the 7th round and draft the Longhorn tight end ?

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I would really love to know who assembled this garbage of a draft board. Seriously.

If they are ding reality shows, then that is one I would like to see.I would like to see what scouts see in players that think they should go on the board.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
San Francisco sends the 246th overall pick to the Dallas Cowboys in exchange for a sixth-round pick in 2016.

We are so obsessed with UDFA's we are giving away next year's picks to get them. Good Lord.

Reaction score
we drafted some TE with no grade, no scouting report, no video, not even a fucking picture.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
On that Swaim NFL profile page in the comments, some oaf actually said "trust the process."

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Oh wait lemme guess - they think he's the next Witten. Same number and all.

swaim.jpg

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
That Montana pick harkens back to the AOA days of taking very talented, but extremely raw players. That DE from Purdue looks like a Marinelli type of project to be molded into something one day. We have a hell of a lot of DEs now. And LBs.

You guys don't know how the draft works. You don't come out of it making picks at every position of need. We didn't take a DT. Big deal; they sucked as a whole this year. Would have liked to come away with a RB from a pretty strong group though.

Top Bottom