JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Hopefully it's all just attention whoring and they don't have what it takes anyhow.

I also hope they follow the typical pattern of saber rattling. What we need to do is stop paying extortion fees to them. I wish Clinton did not sell that missile technology to the Chinese who passed it on to NK. The dark days of Clinton are still haunting us.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
like you seriously just can't post about the topic can you?

liberal something this, clinton this, ted kennedy that.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
like you seriously just can't post about the topic can you?

liberal something this, clinton this, ted kennedy that.

LOL me? You are the most off topic mother fucker ever.

But you are right. It probably means little now. What Clinton did should just be forgotten. I wonder where NK got missile technology from?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I feel terrible because I don't know the difference between the slant eyed.

I did an estimate for what turned out to be a South Korean church last week. The guy meeting with me goes: " I come heeere fo 5 years ago"

I said "ohhhhh. . .wow, English very good."( :lol ). Where are you from?

Him: "awww, you a guess my cunnntry."

Me: fuck.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Apparently, they have publicly warned all foreigners to get out of SK. Either they are really ballsy or just fucking nuts.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
If they do this it is most likely a ploy to try to bait us into hitting them. I mean, logically you wouldn't think so, but those people don't think logically.

MetalHead

In the Rotation
Reaction score
nkchuck_zpsc7799f38.jpg

Uh,no.

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
they did attack in 2010.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/11/23/us-korea-north-artillery-idUSTRE6AM0YS20101123

(Reuters) - North Korea fired scores of artillery shells at a South Korean island on Tuesday, killing two soldiers, in one of the heaviest attacks on its neighbor since the Korean War ended in 1953.

The barrage -- the South fired back and sent a fighter jet to the area -- was close to a disputed maritime border on the west of the divided peninsula and the scene of deadly clashes in the past. South Korea was conducting military drills in the area at the time but said it had not been firing at the North.

The attack came as the reclusive North, and its ally China, presses regional powers to return to negotiations on its nuclear weapons program and revelations at the weekend Pyongyang is fast developing another source of material to make atomic bombs.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
You know why Chuck Norris wouldn't make it as toilet paper?

Because, Chuck Norris doesn't take shit off anyone.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Maybe I'm woefully ignorant, but why would we have to get involved in NK bombed SK?

We wouldn't have to. But, we have told them in the past not to or we will. Not sure how this administration would handle it.

Top Bottom