NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
They don't have a missle that could reach California.

Too bad...

Reaction score
My sons first tee ball game is on Saturday. I hope those guys wait until after that before the end the world. #preciousmoments #lovebeingadad

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm sure they'd love to bomb the most American state in the Union but personally I'm more worried for South Korea.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If it weren't a serious topic it would be funny how hard they try to build some leverage for negotiations and everyone pretty much ignores them.

Say they were stupid enough to fire a missile in our direction, even if it didn't have the range to reach us, and we shot it down. What would be our response?

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Relax. Busting your balls.

I worry for SK, too. I could see those crazy bastards doing something there, then claiming the war has never actually ended. Only a cease fire. I'm surprised big brother China hasn't said anything to them yet. Or, maybe they have?

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score

I worry for SK, too. I could see those crazy bastards doing something there, then claiming the war has never actually ended. Only a cease fire. I'm surprised big brother China hasn't said anything to them yet. Or, maybe they have?
Not that I've researched it a lot lately, but yeah, the China of today can't like them acting like idiots any more than anyone else.

Makes you worry a little bit that maybe they don't have as much control over NK as they used to.

Everyone blames the new kid dictator, but I hope some of the hardcore in the military aren't really running things right now.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
My sons first tee ball game is on Saturday. I hope those guys wait until after that before the end the world. #preciousmoments #lovebeingadad

sounds like fun. My sons baseball season is winding down. Its been a lot of fun, Looking forward to next year so I can coach.

Its amazing how you can see which kids are going to be great athletes already at 7 years old.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Every time S. Korea elects a new leader, N. Korea pitches a fit.
Every time the U.S. and S. Korean hold military drills, N. Korea pitches a fit.
Both of those two things just passed and N. Korea pitched a new fit.

I think the worst thing to worry about from them is their selling weapons and technology, no matter how bad theirs is, to other nations. If they're totally nuts, and off the wall they'll commit suicide because China doesn't want them mucking up the regional works any more than the rest of the world.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score

NK already voided the cease fire agreement.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/11/n-korea-ends-cease-fire-during-us-s-korea-military/

http://www.news.com.au/world-news/a...-of-attack-on-us/story-fnh81fz8-1226609165555

and there are mixed reports of Chinese live fire exercises and a troop buildup on the border.

There are also reports of a Russian buildup on Iran's northern border and a US buildup close by. Things could go bad quickly.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/04/11/1082316/-War-with-Iran-Leave-America-Out-Of-It

Last edited:

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
North Korea needs to be hit over the head a few times. I'm getting sick of their shit. Good thing for them I'm not president.

Reaction score
Why? You know anyone over there?
Yeah I do... But I don't think they would fire a nuclear missile at SK either. It's so small, they'd probably see fallout in NK.

Guess they're not all that concerned bout their people and have done crazy things before. But that would strike me as particularly crazy.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
North Korea needs to be hit over the head a few times. I'm getting sick of their shit. Good thing for them I'm not president.

I am surprised you are not more supportive of NK. They think 9/11 was an inside job and have passed harsh gun regulations. and they have large penis envy.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I am surprised you are not more supportive of NK. They think 9/11 was an inside job and have passed harsh gun regulations. and they have large penis envy.

I'm just not a big fan of them.

I bet this new leader has a 2'' penis.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah I do... But I don't think they would fire a nuclear missile at SK either. It's so small, they'd probably see fallout in NK.

Guess they're not all that concerned bout their people and have done crazy things before. But that would strike me as particularly crazy.

Hopefully it's all just attention whoring and they don't have what it takes anyhow.

Top Bottom