junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Trumaine Johnson is also supposed to have character concerns.

He got tased at a party after a game this year and he had some eligibility issues.

Montana's program is kind of a mess right now. Miami drafted a guy from there who killed someone while in college (he was acquitted) and there is a huge rape scandal that got the coach and AD canned.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Norm is claiming Dallas has not signed off on drafting David Decastro and making him a center, but there is a weird scenario where cox can make it now...if he gets past the rams.

he is also claiming he has been told of a scenario that can happen that we trade down....but not far.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Norm is claiming Dallas has not signed off on drafting David Decastro and making him a center, but there is a weird scenario where cox can make it now...if he gets past the rams.

he is also claiming he has been told of a scenario that can happen that we trade down....but not far.

Good! As I expected DD isn't an option..

Can you elaborate a little more on this trade down? Did he make it seem like a trade down wasn't likely but there was this one kind of scenario in which we would?

Cox - only guy I want more than Barron..can't wait

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

I can envision a scenario where we'll go on the clock, and maybe pick a player there. Or we might trade down, and then pick a player later.

Reaction score
I don't see how Fletcher Cox falls to us.

Weirder stuff has happened (see Stephen Jackson or Dez Bryant falling)... but Fletcher Cox is the best DT in a draft where multiple teams in the top 10 need DT help.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Good! As I expected DD isn't an option..

Can you elaborate a little more on this trade down? Did he make it seem like a trade down wasn't likely but there was this one kind of scenario in which we would?

Cox - only guy I want more than Barron..can't wait

said it hinges on the rams, chiefs and bills taking different players than projected, like gillmore etc..

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
What about the trade down part? Did that sound like in an unlikely event we'd trade down?

not really, it was just norm getting excited about basic stuff we all know.

he was just running through the scenario where the guys we liked were gone and the value was later in the teens from the next group of guys we like. talked about only moving back 3 to 5 spots.

Top Bottom