Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Not good news against that defense.
That defense that is last in the league in yards given up via the pass.

Blitizing alot is a feast or famine approach. It's not sound defensive football.

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
i wouldn't be too concerned with Romo not playing if Leary and Free were playing.

I think we lose by double digits today

Dissension in the locker room and constant questions of Jerry on the sideline all week, mean a lack of game focus to me

Reaction score
Line opened cowboys -4 then went to pick and now cowboys -2

I don't get how cowboys are favored but I like it.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You guys are going to burn in hell for propping up Weeden. If he played for any other team we'd be laughing them off the field. Plus, the search engine still works here. Your Weeden love is going to leave a mark for a long time......

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I am not expecting much today, so really wont be too surprised with a win or a loss. I hope we at least make a solid effort.

Turnovers as usual are the X factor, if we avoid them we should have a chance to win in the 4th.

The Cards run defense is strong, so Weeden will have to make some plays for us to win. He has a strong arm though and the other small bonus he potentially brings is he showed in preseason he is more mobile than most people thought. He made a couple nice scrambles and throws on roll out plays.

Cant afford fumbles and gaffes by Murray and Dwayne Harris today. Needs to be a clean game.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
We have to go back to what we do best and that's run the football, I hope our coaches have made adjustments for the blitz or it'll be a long day.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
First play of the game, they should play action and unload a deep ball to Dex or Twill

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You guys are going to burn in hell for propping up Weeden. If he played for any other team we'd be laughing them off the field. Plus, the search engine still works here. Your Weeden love is going to leave a mark for a long time......
Who's been propping him up? He's a bus driver and like he said himself, his job is to "keep the train on the tracks."

I haven't seen any "Weeden love" I've only seen some fair assessments. He IS capable, and this ain't Cleveland.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Weeden has the arm to deliver but let's hope this week in practice they worked on their timing with the wrs, He played well last week when he was in there.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Was looking at some of the defensive stats. Arizona's D is ranked 25th in the league giving up almost 381 yds per game (right now we are 14th at 352)

Pts per game Cards are 5th at 19.9, we are 9th at 20.9

Cards run D is 3rd in the league, giving up only 78 yds per game. We are 19th at almost 115

Arizona is next to last in the league in sacks (only 7) and their opposing QB rating is only slightly better than ours- we're 89.7 they are 86.2.

Arizona ranks just ahead of us in interceptions, but their yds per attempt allowed is higher than ours and they've given up 1 more TD through the air.

Both teams are about equal in 3rd down conversion % allowed

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
nice start. Hayden looks like he hurt his arm or something

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Fucking hate firstrow video. It's like they timed it perfectly to put up those monstrous ads to block the play.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Good D

2nd time D Law has got by his guy, this time really impacted the 3rd down throw

Harris fair catch, juggles it again. He has a real problem catching punts clean all yr

Top Bottom