NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Foutes is horrid.

"Crossing route by Williams. . ."

Then he stumbles through the slow motion replay as it shows Williams running an out pattern. Literally sounded like he wanted so bad to correct himself, but he didn't.

lol how bout it

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Texans coach wanting to look important? "Oh it's a penalty? A negative thing that will help us and hurt them? Oh okay, yeah I'll accept that if you think it's a good thing for my team."

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Couldn't ask for a better defensive effort. Their offense is horrible.

Offense is just putrid for Dallas. Murray has bitch strength in his arms/hands. Williams can't catch unless he can hug the ball.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Seems like we should be up by more, usually that comes back to bite teams.

Defense is playing great but there's no way I expect a shutout. Offense and ST need to get it together in 2nd half. Two awful fumbles and three really bad drops. We probably left two tds on field easily.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
The coaches gotta make more of an effort to get the ball in Dez's hands. Best playmaker we have and we're not getting creative with him.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The coaches gotta make more of an effort to get the ball in Dez's hands. Best playmaker we have and we're not getting creative with him.

I know why they like getting him these short passes because of the way he runs after catch, but seems like they need to start running him downfield a little more here. Probably need to look to Witten and even Escobar some in 2nd half too

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Offense is just putrid for Dallas. Murray has bitch strength in his arms/hands. Williams can't catch unless he can hug the ball.
Williams isn't known for his drops. The second one to be fair, was just slightly too tall.

Clearly Houston decided to take Dez totally away - he's been nowhere at all today. Seems like a truly dominant WR could win these battles when teams decide to remove them from the game. They're betting the rest of the cast can't step it up but they have been lucky so far, with our fumbles.

By the way you can stream the Dallas game radio on your computer, that's how I watch. Brad Sham and Babe Laufenberg.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Orton 8/11 with a pick, team shutout so far

That what the league has become. When you have guys like Fitzpatrick being thought of as a decent starter.

There are maybe 10 QBs in this league that could be starters or backups in the early 90s. Backup QBs from the 90s would be stars today. There just isn't quality talent at that position anymore.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
And wtf, why is Dez so easy to take away?
Ha. When I was saying this back in the Dez contract thread, people called me a lunatic. But it happens every time a team decides Dez isn't going to be a factor. He isn't.

Now you see it.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Williams isn't known for his drops. The second one to be fair, was just slightly too tall.

Clearly Houston decided to take Dez totally away - he's been nowhere at all today. Seems like a truly dominant WR could win these battles when teams decide to remove them from the game. They're betting the rest of the cast can't step it up but they have been lucky so far, with our fumbles.

By the way you can stream the Dallas game radio on your computer, that's how I watch. Brad Sham and Babe Laufenberg.

Williams is a notorious body catcher. That's really his only knock. He has horrible hands away from his body.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Williams is a notorious body catcher. That's really his only knock. He has horrible hands away from his body.
He hasn't had alot of drops and certainly not ones in the money zone.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
But.... we were right to be skeptical of our Dallas pick this week.

Top Bottom