Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The combination of the quick release throws and the league pussy rules basically banning any and all DB contact has made it impossible for a lot of teams to get to the QB consistently.
And let's not forget, QB contact too.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
With the exception of the last penalty, it would appear that the refs are trying to help the Redskins. We certainly cannot expect such help next week.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
WHAT BULLSHIT! We're going to get screwed next week by the refs, because of the way the Seahawks are getting screwed by the refs tonight.

Reaction score
Wilson doesn’t get enough credit and he is grossly underpaid.

So much for the ignorant argument that short QBs that scramble cant be successful in the NFL.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

So much for the ignorant argument that short QBs that scramble cant be successful in the NFL.

He's definitely went against the norm.

But although he is "short", he isn't small. He is quite strong physically and has a really strong throwing arm. He also isn't a knucklehead and from many accounts is ultra dedicated to film study.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Last night ended up beign one of the worst screw jobs in fantasy football history.

I was leading the other team by a few pts going into last night. I had Percy Harvin and other team had Marshawn Lynch. Harvin had three tds called back by penalties (two were on same drive, so ultimately I lost two). On the last one not only did Harvin have his taken away, but Lynch ended up scoring his TD a few plays later.

I lose.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

20 picks, 20 fumbles. Two and a quarter seasons. They get away with this because of that great defense.

Top Bottom