cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I like that some of the players, Melton and now Romo, are making an issue of the home crowd. It may not change anything but it's time the homers stop pretending we don't have the worst home field advantage in football because of that gawd awful stadium.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I like that some of the players, Melton and now Romo, are making an issue of the home crowd. It may not change anything but it's time the homers stop pretending we don't have the worst home field advantage in football because of that gawd awful stadium.

Its horrible. Of course the owner says he doesn't notice.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The apocalypse must surely be near.

Just glanced at the latest college football AP poll, and Mississippi and Miss State are tied for 3rd in the rankings.

EGG BOWL!!!!! It's on!

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I don't hate Dez. I just don't think he's all that. We sure don't see teams taking Megatron out of games.

C'mon now.

And Tony? I like him better now than ever. He is a great bus driver who can still reach into the trick bag and come up with something when you need it. Even after the pick no one can explain.

LOL Last week Megatron had 2 catches for 12 yards. This week 1 catch for 7 yards. I sure wish we were getting that production out of Dez.

Last edited:

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm going to watch tomorrow night and pray for injury/death to as many players from both teams as possible.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Cincy getting beat down, Cards got beat down earlier.

No undefeated teams left.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
come on everlasting....

Brandon Carr ‏@BCarr39 57m57 minutes ago
This win feels great today, but tomorrow I will be focused on Seattle!

Anthony Garcia ‏@Everlastingxxx Protected Tweets 39m39 minutes ago
@BCarr39 Sherman the best corner on the field next week?

Reaction score
come on everlasting....

Brandon Carr ‏@BCarr39 57m57 minutes ago
This win feels great today, but tomorrow I will be focused on Seattle!

Anthony Garcia ‏@Everlastingxxx Protected Tweets 39m39 minutes ago
@BCarr39 Sherman the best corner on the field next week?

Thanks for pointing out my lame question lol Shit

Reaction score
Was a great win. It shouldnt have been that close. Too many mistakes. Credit the Texans, they really wanted that win. Was great to see Watt whiff on Romo. Watt is worshiped in this area. That said, he is a great player, wow.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Remember when we all thought the Rams had assembled the best DL and possibly front 7 in the league, and that they'd terrorize every QB?

They have 1 sack in 4 games.

We're awful in the sacks dept too with only 5 in 5 games, but SF, Seattle and Baltimore also have only 5 (Seattle plays tonight though) and Atlanta, Oakland and Arizona have only 4 each.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Remember when we all thought the Rams had assembled the best DL and possibly front 7 in the league, and that they'd terrorize every QB?

We're awful in the sacks dept too with only 5 in 5 games, but SF, Seattle and Baltimore also have only 5 (Seattle plays tonight though) and Atlanta, Oakland and Arizona have only 4 each.
Most of the offenses we see today are all about getting the ball out quick.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Did anyone notice on the Dez catch in OT that Frederick didn't see the delayed blitz coming from the ILBs? #50 I think it was. Everyone and their mother could see him creeping up there before the snap.

He needs to clean that up before we face Seattle.

He almost got Romo killed.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score

I'd still take Michael Brockers and Bobby Wagner over Claiborne.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
This defense doesn't even miss Morris Claiborne.

hammer_nail.gif
biggrin.gif

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Most of the offenses we see today are all about getting the ball out quick.

The combination of the quick release throws and the league pussy rules basically banning any and all DB contact has made it impossible for a lot of teams to get to the QB consistently.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This defense doesn't even miss Morris Claiborne.

Pretty obvious that not only is Scandrick a far superior player to Claiborne, but Sterling Moore is too.

Claiborne is a massive disappointment and hands down the biggest bust with a really high pick that we've ever had.

Top Bottom