dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Vikes looking pretty good for another win today, would get them to 7-8 and a game at home vs Bears next week to potentially get to 8-8

Everyone knows how I feel about Zimmer, but hats off to him. He has done a nice job with that team this yr. Starting a rookie QB most of the yr, lost their best offensive player for most of yr due to suspension.

He wont win it, but going 8-8 should net him some votes for coach of the year IMO. Arians and Garrett should be 1-2 in some order but I do think Zimmer deserves some credit.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
LOL Joe Flacco, possibly he worst half of football ever by a "franchise QB" in a must win game.

Team is shut out. He is 3/18 for 27 yds and two picks. Has a QBR of ZERO

Reaction score
Vikes looking pretty good for another win today, would get them to 7-8 and a game at home vs Bears next week to potentially get to 8-8

Everyone knows how I feel about Zimmer, but hats off to him. He has done a nice job with that team this yr. Starting a rookie QB most of the yr, lost their best offensive player for most of yr due to suspension.

He wont win it, but going 8-8 should net him some votes for coach of the year IMO. Arians and Garrett should be 1-2 in some order but I do think Zimmer deserves some credit.

Way to jinx them David.

Reaction score
Cowboys Inactives. Vaughan. Hamilton. Watson. Free. Hawkins. Boatright. Brent. For Colts. TY Hilton.

Thanks. No real suprises on our side.

Zach Martin is a tough motherfucker.

Rookie hasn't practiced all week. Hope his heads is in the game.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Thanks. No real suprises on our side.

Zach Martin is a tough motherfucker.

Rookie hasn't practiced all week. Hope his heads is in the game.

Helman tweeted that he showed no signs of gimpiness during warmups.

Reaction score
Some guy on NFL Network said if we win today were resting people next week, per Jerry.

Said Martin, Free, and Murray specifically.

Reaction score
I'm kinda hating the idea that Murray is going to break Emmitts single season Cowboys rushing record.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm kinda hating the idea that Murray is going to break Emmitts single season Cowboys rushing record.

better do it today, because if we win it's highly doubtful he'll play next week. but Garrett just might be stupid enough to risk his health so that he can get the record

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
better do it today, because if we win it's highly doubtful he'll play next week. but Garrett just might be stupid enough to risk his health so that he can get the record

I think the Lions win essentially ends that.

Only way we could get a bye now is for Seattle to win today and then lose to St Louis (at home) next week. The Seattle game will definitely be a 4:15/late start so the Cowboys would be gambling on a result that is highly unlikely.

Edit- Arizona would also have to lose next week vs SF

Top Bottom